Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

Then block me like i have you - its really not that hard 

its clear you dont like me like i dont like you so put me on ignore 

Congrats for having the brainpower to associate immature and victim with yourself:laughing: You better stop your mental vomit soon before you get banned for the 500th time.

4 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

There would be no drama from me if these users i have put on ignore would just leave me alone and put me on ignore so my positive comments about madonna dont send them into a mental frenzy - they are antagonising me on purpose 

Sis you're the one picking fights. Every time someone say something you find negative, you question their fandom and write essays about telling why they're not a true fan and it never ends. Then you continuously have to brag about how many people you have on your ignore list. Read the room - you attack then play the victim then try to act above. You've been banned many times for this very reason and last time cussed out the mods when you were banned. I don't agree with people who attack M or her beauty but even if they're not,  you still find a reason to question their fandom when nobody asked you. Perhaps leave people alone and leave it to the mods if someone is crossing a line but nope, you patrol this forum, comment every single time policing people, attacking like you're a mod or work for Madonna personally. GET A LIFE.:rainbow:

12 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

There would be no drama from me if these users i have put on ignore would just leave me alone and put me on ignore so my positive comments about madonna dont send them into a mental frenzy - they are antagonising me on purpose and im not even playing victim because it does not bother me but what does bother me is that if i went to the level they do with insults and abuse they would go running to the report button 

i am bound to clash with the mostly negative madonna fans or haters posing as fans which is why i have them on ignore if only they would do the same to me especially where they are all complaining about me challenging the OPINIONS they have 

Your the one commenting on every blessed post you see first. Perhaps if you got a life and did not live on this forum at all hours of every day than you would not be as annoying. Stop victim playing again as usual. You are deranged and have been repeatedly banned from this forum and others. Perhaps you should ask yourself why.

14 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

dont call me sis , i am not your sis 
i do not find negative in what every user types only the ones who have a pattern of negative comments - i looked on the profiles and read the comments and i ignore the ones who were negative all of the time or even posting hate pages about madonna 

i know this forum is littered with a few haters  - i just know it and it grinds my gears that they are allowed to promote this hatred and make the other genuine Madonna fans miserable and yes i call them out on it but i think all madonna fans should if they respected madonna and if they didnt then why the hell are they on a madonna fan forum ? 

i have put them on ignore so why am i patrolling the forum - they are the ones who keep talking about me they are the ones who need to leave me alone - inclucing YOU sis

You've been banned before for the nightmare and temper tantrums you've thrown in the past. READ THE ROOM.

And damn, crazy much? You personally go through people's profiles and ignore people because their opinion doesn't align with yours. Who has the time? Go outside and touch some grass. I am nowhere near as critical nor really care about M's plastic surgery or choices as much as others but you ignorantly paint a broad brush stroke and call me a hater. Lol. Goes to show you don't do your homework very well.

I'm responding to you because of your disgusting and borderline erratic behavior attacking members here and then trying to poise yourself as Madonna's PR, spokesperson and what constitutes a fan. You are nobody to tell someone to leave a forum or why they're here. You can disagree with them all you like but you make it a mission to run everyone out of here and say the most verbal diatribe I've ever seen. You are a troll hiding behind VPN's, fake multiple profiles and even Fighter and the mods banned you last time and you left stomping your heels. You can hide behind many names, respond to yourself all you like but your end game always ends the same. 

This is the last time I'm responding to you. Get a life, SIS. :heart:

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

23 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

i am not paranoid i know how these kind of people work in madonna forums and on madonna social media pages and i feel like as a fan i know the difference between a fan of madonna and a person who passionately dislikes her ..you for example i feel you was a fan but not so much anymore but are growing to dislike her because you do not like the reinvention she is now or her musical output recently but i dont think you mind madonna being bashed - i do mind and i still enjoy madonnas work but its difficult to enjoy when other almost ex fans are trying to take a shit on any project she does before it even hits the internet or shelves and then they passionately say how much they hate the project over and over and over again ..what a waste of energy and time - just move on - go listen to kylie or cher or dua lipa or something 

Nurse!!!

:laughing: I have never said anything nearly remote to what you just posted -- I love Madonna and support her. I don't like every album nor thing she releases but I don't slam her or make gross statements about her. That's where your theory falls apart and shows you're talking out of you ass really. And wrong again, I don't like when people slam her but I am not a mod nor is that my job. I don't need to defend her when there's a team designed to do that, which is also not your job.

How about you move on and stop infesting Madonna forums with your usual bull. LOL -- it's always Dua, Kylie, Cher, Gaga fans. :dead:

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

i looked on the profiles about 7 users and every comment was negative - i aint got time for reading that shit so i put on ignore 

what is wrong with that ?

you make it sound like i care lol I DONT 

thank god you are going to stop responding to me ..now put me on ignore please SIS 

1. Lie. You say don't have time for reading that shit yet you just admitted you did.

2. You contradicted yourself.

3. I make it sound like you care when you don't yet you just prove you do? Another lie and contradiction.

Next.

:smke:

This has gone far enough @Simonsays @dylanlioncourt @cosmic_system I have all suspended your access until Friday.

I will not tolerate the perpetual and ongoing public feuds - I have issued countless warnings to everyone as a group that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

We need to ignore and move on and re focus. But as you all keep perpetuating it by responding - it's bringing the energy down.

Consider this suspension a final warning - if it continues beyond Friday - I will have little choice but to permanently suspend.

She seems to be gaining traction on Tik Tok, I don’t know who’s advising her on social media, but she finally is getting more current.

Hopefully she can parlay this into at least one more great era. I just want another album at the level of LAP, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, ROL, Music, Confessions. If she can do it I will be extremely happy. I think she’s got it in her and maybe these years of tempered success will light a fire. Obviously, she won’t perform at the athletic level she once did anymore, but the other hope I have is that she takes on some serious vocal training. She had some periods where she sounded fantastic live, especially DWT / Reinvention.  

I definitely see the discussion cross from constructive to just plain abuse. It’s sad to see her denigrated by the same segment of the population she stood up for at the risk of her own reputation and image over her looks. She either would have aged without surgery and been criticized for looking too old (remember the Drowned World tour comments?) or went the route she went and been criticized for having work done. However, I think it says more about the commenters than it does about her - think about a person’s internal state to repeatedly shame a 64 year old woman’s face and body over tens and sometimes hundreds of posts. I could not imagine being a public figure getting the kind of abuse she has since her early 50s.  We all know she’s had work done, we all know she uses filters. Saying she looks good in a photo doesn’t mean someone isn’t aware of that. 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

I definitely see the discussion cross from constructive to just plain abuse. It’s sad to see her denigrated by the same segment of the population she stood up for at the risk of her own reputation and image over her looks. She either would have aged without surgery and been criticized for looking too old (remember the Drowned World tour comments?) or went the route she went and been criticized for having work done. However, I think it says more about the commenters than it does about her - think about a person’s internal state to repeatedly shame a 64 year old woman’s face and body over tens and sometimes hundreds of posts. I could not imagine being a public figure getting the kind of abuse she has since her early 50s.  We all know she’s had work done, we all know she uses filters. Saying she looks good in a photo doesn’t mean someone isn’t aware of that. 

Everything you say is true, however in Madonna's case she shoots herself in the foot repeatedly when she makes accusations of ageism and then uses filters on her photos. It's quite simple why she gets the abuse, because she invites it. If she was proud of who she was she wouldn't fake everything, that's one of the most disappointing things about her these past few years. She could've absolutely carried on without surgery and still looked amazing, now she's done so much weird stuff to her face and body she looks horrific without filters (and that's nothing to do with her age, that's just a series of bad choices).

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

This is why I don’t use social media anymore …. Who needs the abuse and scorn . If I was M I would just come off and use her time more constructively 😘

I hate her on social media and always have.

If only it was as curated as the art on the walls of her numerous homes.

If only her captions were as thoughtful as the music she's penned.

Instead of acting like a queen on her throne, she crawls on floors with her ass out.

She's played it so wrong all this time.

55 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

This is why I don’t use social media anymore …. Who needs the abuse and scorn . If I was M I would just come off and use her time more constructively 😘

She's addicted to it though bless her, at least the stans always have her back and continue to validate her. Plus I'm sure the millions of dollars make every day a good day.

1 hour ago, theglamorous said:

Everything you say is true, however in Madonna's case she shoots herself in the foot repeatedly when she makes accusations of ageism and then uses filters on her photos. It's quite simple why she gets the abuse, because she invites it. If she was proud of who she was she wouldn't fake everything, that's one of the most disappointing things about her these past few years. She could've absolutely carried on without surgery and still looked amazing, now she's done so much weird stuff to her face and body she looks horrific without filters (and that's nothing to do with her age, that's just a series of bad choices).

Hi. Um. Everyone uses filters. It's Hollywood. Every photoshoot. Record cover. Magazine photo...ITS ALL FAKE. Always has been. Just sayin..

She's just not acting the way others want her to act. We all live in fear of what others may say about us because we know what we say about them. And while we are judging each other we are asking to be understood for who and what we are. We are just spreading the poison that is ending up in our glass in the end. 

5 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Wow!  Madonna "invites abuse"?  You really need to examine something inside of you.  She or any other human being is not your play thing.  Just wow!

7 hours ago, theglamorous said:

If she was proud of who she was she wouldn't fake everything.

What you're really saying here is that you wouldn't be proud of yourself if you faked things. You don't know Madonna's internal state, you're imposing your viewpoint onto her.  As has been pointed out, Madonna's been presenting edited photos to the public since she was in her 20s. They just migrated from magazines and album covers to social media.