Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

33 minutes ago, subversive said:

I don't feel this like a tour... I think it's a special performance or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong  but she use to tease in this way not tour performances. She is tiresome spotting rehearlas before announcing. Anyway, I don't have tour vibes

I thought the same

43 minutes ago, subversive said:

I don't feel this like a tour... I think it's a special performance or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong  but she use to tease in this way not tour performances. She is tiresome spotting rehearlas before announcing. Anyway, I don't have tour vibes

They are in a stage way before rehearsals.

18 hours ago, subversive said:

Maybe she cryogenically froze him back in the day and just thawed him out so he still thinks it’s the mid 00s

3 hours ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

If she's still doing the biopic, she could be working with JK to storyboard how to shoot the numerous performances required for the film. 

It doesn’t seem like the film is at that stage yet. And in actual fact, there are lot of rumours about that film being in development limbo.

Its either a performance or a tour.

15 hours ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

If she's still doing the biopic, she could be working with JK to storyboard how to shoot the numerous performances required for the film. 

or a tour. 

IMO Madonna has no intention to make that film. She just took an option on it so no one would make one.

7 hours ago, rgdlee said:

Looks to me they’re not planning for a tour but an event or maybe an award show performance. Super Bowl halftime show? The Grammies?

Pre-production for filming her bio-pic seems plausible too.

If she's planning on going on a GH Tour, then she's definitely doing a performance before.

Maybe we can see a 40th Anniversary tribute performance on The Grammys.

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

IMO Madonna has no intention to make that film. She just took an option on it so no one would make one.

Do you really think she spent years writing a script with multiple screenwriters and auditioning actresses with no intention of a movie being made? I can't see her wasting people's time like that. She has most likely faced an obstacle but that wouldn't be the first time in her career. This film is something she's very passionate about. She knows if she doesn't tell her story someone else will. Even if she doesn't end up directing it as she intended or if it ends up becoming a series, I think she wants this visual autobiography to be made for various reasons. This would be an embarrassing failure for this project to fail before it's even made.

17 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

Do you really think she spent years writing a script with multiple screenwriters and auditioning actresses with no intention of a movie being made? I can't see her wasting people's time like that. She has most likely faced an obstacle but that wouldn't be the first time in her career. This film is something she's very passionate about. She knows if she doesn't tell her story someone else will. Even if she doesn't end up directing it as she intended or if it ends up becoming a series, I think she wants this visual autobiography to be made for various reasons. This would be an embarrassing failure for this project to fail before it's even made.

It crossed my mind that it's a combo of part genuine interest, part blocking tactic, and partly to keep her busy during COVID-19.

Well, acording to her in 1998 and the time I started following era, it´s like she regretted that time too. 

It´s funny she feels like she must point out all the time her place and her impact, I don´t need it cause I know who she is and what she has done, but I think her legacy would be more secured in people´s mind if she did an Special deluxe erotica edition with many interesting and new items, more than a few words on her stories of Instagram, done in what..2 minutes?

Oh, and she would have been more advanced to her time if she had feautured people with normal bodies on her sex book, not just super models, her body and many muscled men with Isabella Rosellini. Stop the discrimination toward normal or even fat bodies. LOL