Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 10/24/2022 at 12:54 PM, MadameX said:

worst photoshop madonna.png

Did you guy see Madonna's instagram stories?

OMG...I mean... OMG..enough is enough!

Who is the hell photoshop her photos?

Look at her eyes and nose! 

I mean seriously?

Someone tried to slim down to Madonna's face with completely different from reality, but it make completely shattered and twisted the balance of her face in the picture.

Half of her face is completely twisted, so her face looks like Picasso's painting.

worst photoshop madonna 01.png

sad

On 10/25/2022 at 2:01 AM, deathproof said:

This is the first year where Madonna did not wish Kim Kardashian happy birthday on social media! 🥰

She's become a bit of an industry kiss-ass, like publicly apologising to Cardi B in case it jeopardises some future rap collab.

I get it that there was the Kanye connection in previous years but to publicly wish her a happy birthday, as an artist? Pff.

57 minutes ago, Vasili said:

She's become a bit of an industry kiss-ass, like publicly apologising to Cardi B in case it jeopardises some future rap collab.

I get it that there was the Kanye connection in previous years but to publicly wish her a happy birthday, as an artist? Pff.

Cardi B did not deserve an apology.  Madonna was not disrespecting her and few people have caused more drama with other women than Cardi B.... a shoe situation with Nicki Minaj comes to mind among many others.  Madonna was actually on the money with her comment.  She did blaze the trail for all three of the women she mentioned and many more.  Cardi B needs to grow up but I am glad that they are friends again.  Peace is restored.  Such negativity should be extinguished quickly.  

On 10/25/2022 at 9:15 PM, Sultrysully said:

Cardi B did not deserve an apology.  Madonna was not disrespecting her and few people have caused more drama with other women than Cardi B.... a shoe situation with Nicki Minaj comes to mind among many others.  Madonna was actually on the money with her comment.  She did blaze the trail for all three of the women she mentioned and many more.  Cardi B needs to grow up but I am glad that they are friends again.  Peace is restored.  Such negativity should be extinguished quickly.  

Where’d she apologize? I never saw one…

After the tense conversation that Madonna and Terry Joe had the previous time where Madonna somehow publicly humiliated Terry joe by not knowing his name and where Terry joe made fun of her by telling her that she was 80 years old, i thought they would never talk again but I see that I was wrong because I see them chatting again as if they were great friends and as if nothing had happened.

I personally don't like Terry joe. I don't like his sense of humor or his laughter or when he distorts his voice, on the contrary they make my antipathy towards this character stronger. But apparently Madonna does find this character pleasant, since she has spoken to him twice with an almost contagious enthusiasm. I just hope he doesn't seek to take advantage of Madonna's fame by causing her to make some misunderstood comment and act offended as happened with Cardi B.

I think her saying she didn't know who Terri Joe was the first time was just playful shade that Terri threw back with the 80 yr. old comment. I initially thought it caught M off guard. But honestly, Terri Joe kinda holds back a little with M. She goes IN on the random people she goes live with. Some are regulars. It's a character by a guy named Kelon. He also does another character called Jiorgia Peach. I personally find him hysterical. And think it's kinda genius M is into it. It would be like her calling into a public access show back in the day. All the kids in the comments are gagging that she's there too.