Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I love it. It's about time Madonna showed off her implants with pride after keeping them hidden for so long behind uncomfortable clothing. I even thought that she regretted having put them on because if I remember correctly the only time she proudly displayed them was during the 2022 mtv awards causing worldwide controversy, something she is already used to by the way.

Something that would cause a lot of controversy would be that Madonna appeared completely naked in a video to promote her new album, something similar to Britney Spears's Womanizer video but more daring and brazen. If Madonna wants to be on everyone's lips and guarantee the success of her new album, then she must do it. I don't see any other way to attract the attention of the press and the public in an industry where everything seems to have been seen already and where it would be the first time that we would see a female artist over 60 years old proud of her nudity and showing that she can challenge the passage of time and gravity and emerge victorious from it.

nEdywl17OZI_2.thumb.jpg.dd479cc533bf94b7aaafb625e7133cf4.jpg

off topic but does anyone know what happened to the user @simonsays because I haven't seen him commenting for days. I liked reading his comments because he tried to expose some users for criticizing Madonna too much or telling their truths to others, but always with respect and politeness. was he banned? did I miss something? Her presence will be missed because sometimes I felt like I was in a Lady Gaga forum because the criticism and ridicule towards Madonna was too exaggerated by some users. I hope he comes back because I liked to see how he defended Madonna with a passion worthy of a fanatic with capital letters.

3 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

off topic but does anyone know what happened to the user @simonsays because I haven't seen him commenting for days. I liked reading his comments because he tried to expose some users for criticizing Madonna too much or telling their truths to others, but always with respect and politeness. was he banned? did I miss something? Her presence will be missed because sometimes I felt like I was in a Lady Gaga forum because the criticism and ridicule towards Madonna was too exaggerated by some users. I hope he comes back because I liked to see how he defended Madonna with a passion worthy of a fanatic with capital letters.

I disagree- people can have an opinion good or bad on Madonna - the issue is when people start attacking others for having a dissenting view that doesn't agree with their perspective.

I am tellin ya that is a breastplate. There is no way her breasts have Zero separation til the bottom. She musta borrowed them from a drag queen lol .. when she is bent over, the cleave goes up to where real breasts divide.  her hair covers the edge of the breastplate.  You can also see where it meets her neck lol

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

How silly do you think we are Simon ?