Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'd tell all the people that keep saying that she has messed up her face that they should look at this pic. This face is PURE TIMELESS MADONNA.

She always slays. And besides, bishes be complaining since day 1. I wish this was her new era look, but it's just for Halloween. She looks fantastique.

This is up there with the red Lacroix look from W/ Xstatic Process/Reinvention Beast Within. Album cover/ music video worthy. Like one of the best ever. I know its Halloween, but God dammit, throw away the grill and that black bustier you've been wearing every day since the Trump administration and give just give us Halloween. 

19 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Hey. Thanks. But...unless you have a full account you aren't able to view stories OR much of an account. But thanks anyway xo

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

HOW DOES SHE SERVE THE GAY DREAM SO HARD FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY BUT THEN DRESSES UP AS A Z-LIST TRAPPER 99% OF THE TIMES?! SERIOUSLY, THIS IS THE MOST MASSIVE SERVE OF HER IN YEARS AND HUGE ALBUM COVER MATERIAL AND SHE JUST THREW IT AWAY FOR AN HALLOWEEN COSPLAY 😭

I so agree! Ugh UGHHHHH...And yes, you have every right to tell us in CAPS!!!