Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

56 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

madonna_316057266_1080886299271247_2599098137908670123_n.thumb.jpg.52d536e779b0d37ead033256b1c2cb29.jpg.969f1bb20371bf9e181dda4cef0f8821.jpg

Oh, my God! Braids again! I don't know why Madonna is so pigeonholed with this hairstyle that is characterized by its simplicity and that does not attract attention or surprise at all. Throughout her career, Madonna has always been characterized by wearing countless hairstyles, totally different from each other, and some even made her look totally unrecognizable, such as the hairstyle she used in the Nothing Really Matters video or when she looked redheaded in the Hollywood video: personally I would not have been able to guess that it was Madonna if I had seen her on the street with those hairstyles.

That is why I think it is time for Madonna to explore new styles such as shaving certain areas of her hair, something she has never done and that would allow her to have a wide variety of totally new options and always look spectacular. It is a style related to female empowerment and the rebellion against the stereotype that women's femininity depends on how long their hair is. And that is what I admire most about women: their ability to experiment with their hair and always look different, something that men cannot do because our offer of options is more limited due to the fact that we have short hair. This is not a criticism of Madonna but a piece of advice because as a fan I am interested in her maintaining that innovative side that has characterized her so much and that I feel she has lost when it comes to her hair.

eddab51fc8d3a78b905dc67ba74e8014jjjjj.png.678ac8498df0bdefc73173b7cbdd3383.png

Pink has a new album coming, they could do a duet lol

13 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

madonna_316057266_1080886299271247_2599098137908670123_n.thumb.jpg.52d536e779b0d37ead033256b1c2cb29.jpg.969f1bb20371bf9e181dda4cef0f8821.jpg

Oh, my God! Braids again! I don't know why Madonna is so pigeonholed with this hairstyle that is characterized by its simplicity and that does not attract attention or surprise at all. Throughout her career, Madonna has always been characterized by wearing countless hairstyles, totally different from each other, and some even made her look totally unrecognizable, such as the hairstyle she used in the Nothing Really Matters video or when she looked redheaded in the Hollywood video: personally I would not have been able to guess that it was Madonna if I had seen her on the street with those hairstyles.

That is why I think it is time for Madonna to explore new styles such as shaving certain areas of her hair, something she has never done and that would allow her to have a wide variety of totally new options and always look spectacular. It is a style related to female empowerment and the rebellion against the stereotype that women's femininity depends on how long their hair is. And that is what I admire most about women: their ability to experiment with their hair and always look different, something that men cannot do because our offer of options is more limited due to the fact that we have short hair. This is not a criticism of Madonna but a piece of advice because as a fan I am interested in her maintaining that innovative side that has characterized her so much and that I feel she has lost when it comes to her hair.

eddab51fc8d3a78b905dc67ba74e8014jjjjj.png.678ac8498df0bdefc73173b7cbdd3383.png

Seriously go outside and get a life 

If other artists have funko pops with such (no offense) generic looking outfits or sets, I can't even imagine the obliterating potential of Madge's iconic looks as funko... LAV and Vogue at the VMAs, Hung Up/ COADF disco diva look, the BAT ponytail and corset, La Isla Bonita, Evita Peron, the Frozen witch... I already love funkos, but a collection like this would left me broke and I wouldn't even complain lol. @Mazana let it happen bestie 

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

If other artists have funko pops with such (no offense) generic looking outfits or sets, I can't even imagine the obliterating potential of Madge's iconic looks as funko... LAV and Vogue at the VMAs, Hung Up/ COADF disco diva look, the BAT ponytail and corset, La Isla Bonita, Evita Peron, the Frozen witch... I already love funkos, but a collection like this would left me broke and I wouldn't even complain lol. @Mazana let it happen bestie 

Surprising you did not mention the 2021 VMA look as a potential funko candidate. Everyone knows she has been serving us some **** interesting looks recently.

1 hour ago, Desolation Row said:

Surprising you did not mention the 2021 VMA look as a potential funko candidate. Everyone knows she has been serving us some **** interesting looks recently.

It if was iconic I'd mention it. But honestly she has more than enough, she has so many distintive looks she could sell them

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Those vinyl pop funko things are plastic junk. I’m glad she doesn’t bother.

I'm actually sad. Love them or hate them, they're a sign of an artist having a good management that cares enough to understand what the people want (because let's face it: they're a successful merch).

If Cindy Lauper can get one and not Madonna, then… we're in problems.