Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. Overanalyse EVERYTHING.

"Slimmed nose bridge and smoothed skin, particularly under the eyes, nasolabial folds, and neck.".

And? Those differences are just straight-up facts. Such unnecessary editing.

Some of us have backgrounds in graphic design and an eye for these things.

12 hours ago, musicinferno said:

She won't release Back That Up cause her team is dumb. Knowing Guy, he's probably thinking Tiktok is obsolete and is working a MySpace promo instead. 

I highly doubt this.  If Guy knew he could squeeze a penny out of this, he would push it to streaming platforms.  I think the fact Madonna has acknowledged it on Instagram, there's a good chance we could see it go up on streaming platforms #soon.  This is how it started with the viral Frozen mix. 

11 hours ago, tscott said:

I highly doubt this.  If Guy knew he could squeeze a penny out of this, he would push it to streaming platforms.  I think the fact Madonna has acknowledged it on Instagram, there's a good chance we could see it go up on streaming platforms #soon. 

They should have gotten it up on streaming 3 weeks ago

Why put effort on something that goes nowhere? I mean, even if it went viral, it will be forgotten in 1 month as the frozen remixes, cause the youngsters are like that today, everything is the same for them.

I prefer her to put an effort in paying homage to her once in a lifetime carreer, reminding to the world who she is, a star like nobody else in the pop field, ever. That´s who she is. She is living as if she was not Madonna, that´s not right for me.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

They should have gotten it up on streaming 3 weeks ago

If it was as easy as some make it.  There are legalities, copyrights and such to consider.  Just because people start using an artist's song in their videos, means its legal.  A lot of the music people use on social media is used illegally.  Still,  viral moments are created in instances.  Though, I'm not sure I would consider this on the same level as Frozen yet.