Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, SweetMadonna said:

Madonna looks just fantastic in those photos. I love it. 

I love it too. About time Madonna appeared without those boring braids that have become so drab lately. It is not a hairstyle that favors her very much, since in my opinion it is a more common hairstyle for housewives.

Just a piece of advice because I see that you are one of Madonna's most die-hard fans, approving of everything she does, even more than I disapproving of her braids. Try to expand your vocabulary more because by always repeating the same words your comments end up being repetitive, basic and predictable and some might think that your words are actually sarcastic instead of being sincere. Just that and let's continue to support Madonna in everything she does, which is what her fans are for.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I love it too. About time Madonna appeared without those boring braids that have become so drab lately. It is not a hairstyle that favors her very much, since in my opinion it is a more common hairstyle for housewives.

Just a piece of advice because I see that you are one of Madonna's most die-hard fans, approving of everything she does, even more than I disapproving of her braids. Try to expand your vocabulary more because by always repeating the same words your comments end up being repetitive, basic and predictable and some might think that your words are actually sarcastic instead of being sincere. Just that and let's continue to support Madonna in everything she does, which is what her fans are for.

We all appreciate you. We just love it 

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

So we should support her in everything she does apart from wearing braids?