Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

SweetMadonna is my favorite MInfinity meme. Followed by "MariahInfinity". And SimonSays.

Maybe M doesn't care or she has changed her opinion on leaks since this BTU viral moment happened, but If I got hired to do anything for her, I would say absolutely nothing until it's actually done and she puts it out there herself. To possibly lose out on something by posting online prematurely is just not worth it. But hooray for a tour.

4 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

SweetMadonna is my favorite MInfinity meme. Followed by "MariahInfinity". And SimonSays.

Maybe M doesn't care or she has changed her opinion on leaks since this BTU viral moment happened, but If I got hired to do anything for her, I would say absolutely nothing until it's actually done and she puts it out there herself. To possibly lose out on something by posting online prematurely is just not worth it. But hooray for a tour.

GOD is gonna stop listening the very second he started. 🤣

9 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

I don't know exactly where to post this.. i decided here because it's an instagram thing.. but look at this:

fkxmtu.jpg

Matthew Rettenmund makes a good point 'Why would someone risk their most coveted gig by spilling the beans, and there is no way she doesn't know she's speaking out of turn. Hope she doesn't lose it'

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Matthew Rettenmund makes a good point 'Why would someone risk their most coveted gig by spilling the beans, and there is no way she doesn't know she's speaking out of turn. Hope she doesn't lose it'

she deleted this story and unfollowed Madonna on IG 🙈🙈

14 minutes ago, LoveSong said:

They get a gig with Madonna and then rush to social media to gloat without thinking about repercussions of divulging information like that? 

I guess that the rumours have to start at some point, if there's not previous excitement, it would be a flop as an announcement. But I don't know if we as fans are excited anymore. Her life the past 5 years was a continuos teaser, and it's boring right now. 

Just now, nito84bcn said:

I guess that the rumours have to start at some point, if there's not previous excitement, it would be a flop as an announcement. But I don't know if we as fans are excited anymore. Her life the past 5 years was a continuos teaser, and it's boring right now. 

exactly my thoughts. also in general people very negative about her now days.