Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

How is deleting her posts equal to "something big is happening"?   But yeh, the posts are still being removed as I post this.  I saw it go from 3,000 to 2,000 posts within a matter of minutes.

It’s a thing, JLO, Miley did this before… before announcing something new!

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

It’s a thing, JLO, Miley did this before… before announcing something new!

Not saying that didn't happen... but seems like a weird thing to do?  There is no limit on the amount of posts one can have on Instagram. 

And the posts are still being deleted as I post this.  She's at 1200 posts now.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Not saying that didn't happen... but seems like a weird thing to do?  There is no limit on the amount of posts one can have on Instagram. 

And the posts are still being deleted as I post this.  She's at 1200 posts now.

To clear the page for the big announcement.. like a fresh start. Tbh she needed this so badly lol. I hope her team can start managing her page more professionally. Or at least for now!

This is wild, watching this happening right before our eyes.  I personally had no issue how she was managing her account.  It's her account, her life and her career.  I don't need someone censoring or monitoring Madonna's social media accounts.  I prefer her be free like the rest of us to post as she pleases.  Under 500 posts now.  I've noticed she hasn't been posting a lot since the beginning of the new year.

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

This is wild, watching this happening right before our eyes.  I personally had no issue how she was managing her account.  It's her account, her life and her career.  I don't need someone censoring or monitoring Madonna's social media accounts.  I prefer her be free like the rest of us to post as she pleases.  Under 500 posts now.  I've noticed she hasn't been posting a lot since the beginning of the new year.

I don’t think it’s something serious, just a fresh start for this announcement, I’m sure her posts are being archived & will be back soon after the announcement. 🙌🏼

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

I don’t think it’s something serious, just a fresh start for this announcement, I’m sure her posts are being archived & will be back soon after the announcement. 🙌🏼

I just don't see the point, especially if they are coming back.  Like I mentioned, there is no post limit and whatever she posts is seen first.  Anyway, it appears they are removing them all for now.

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I hope they didn’t delete her first post, “cheers motherf” 😁🥲

Appears she has.  Currently, the first video is from 2020 and I noticed that they deleted a lot of her current videos. Leaving Nov 9th reel as the latest.  But like you mentioned, I think they are archiving them all.