Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I remember thinking it was extreme when she was shown in Britney's For The Record documentary. But it was probably fresh and she was also incredibly thin at the time which made it more obvious. Of course now, 15 years later, we look back and think she just looks fresh and rejuvenated. 

Why they chose that R&R Hall of Fame/ Hard Candy era hair hat that aged the hell out of her to go with the fresh face was baffling. 

59 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I remember thinking it was extreme when she was shown in Britney's For The Record documentary. But it was probably fresh and she was also incredibly thin at the time which made it more obvious. Of course now, 15 years later, we look back and think she just looks fresh and rejuvenated. 

Why they chose that R&R Hall of Fame/ Hard Candy era hair hat that aged the hell out of her to go with the fresh face was baffling. 

That look was horrendous!

This last page OMG... :Madonna040:

Do people actually know that 2005 was 18 years ago, right?  She did not "get rid of" her Confessions face at 60, she aged like any other living human.

People forget that when she was in her 40s tabloides had her arms and hands blow up in pictures, calling her old, man-arms, veiny etc almost daily and it's not like she hadn't anything done by the 2000s. I can only imagine what the media and the fans would say about her face/body today had she chosen not to go through plastic surgery.

The fact that whatever work she had done that people think she looks good equais "aging gracefully" and when people are repulsed by her looks she's worthless is sick. 

If people think the sucess or worth of this tour lays onto her getting rid of her butt, fillers or whatever I wonder how higher the value  of her image is than that of her music to these people... Now that's sad, a tragedy and ungraceful. 

Madonna at 64 looks ugly to some of y'all, get over it. It's not sad and she's not worthless because of that. 
Sad would be a fandom losing an icon to drugs, to depression as we have seen happen to many of her peers. 

I still think she is gorgeous. That stupid picture above during the Hard Candy era that shows her arms that everyone made a stink about. We also need to take into consideration how the picture was taken. No one looks beautiful in every split second of the day, and one photo can capture just that. 

Are we back to the face thing again? 🤔 

Some people laugh at to the Fans who say that Madonna's face was better in the past. And they insist that "Time goes by and in the future, they gonna say that Madonna's face, which they say is now terrible, is much better then her future face."

That's the point, Isn't it?

It's not that her fans who constantly change their words because she was prettier in the past are fickle, but that Madonna is gradually lowering the standard of her fans as she ruins her face. That is the real point.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

People keep saying her face altered drastically before Madame X. In these pictures she looks so similar to Confessions Madonna face:

image.thumb.jpeg.75c0cb4fab3c7b3dd8a7853df94b6152.jpeg

madonna-at-jean-paul-gaultier-spring-summer-2006-haute-couture-fashion-show-in-paris 06.jpg

madonna-at-jean-paul-gaultier-spring-summer-2006-haute-couture-fashion-show-in-paris 01.jpg

Do you really think those two faces are similar? How can you say that when you look at that unnatural protruding fake cheekbone? We've only gotten used to those fake cheekbones because we've been looking at them for 15 years, but they're never the similar.

2 hours ago, MadameX said:

madonna-at-jean-paul-gaultier-spring-summer-2006-haute-couture-fashion-show-in-paris 06.jpg

madonna-at-jean-paul-gaultier-spring-summer-2006-haute-couture-fashion-show-in-paris 01.jpg

Do you really think those two faces are similar? How can you say that when you look at that unnatural protruding fake cheekbone? We've only gotten used to those fake cheekbones because we've been looking at them for 15 years, but they're never the similar.

I agree but I also must say I would pray for Madonna looking today as in the Madame x picture, because, with all the surgeries, there she was still her. It´s amazing the change since the pandemic times. I would kill for her looking at least like in 2019 today. 

I´m praying they are doing something in order to present her like a more natural version of who she was and that she can move her lips and face as she did before, when she is on stage for such a big and relevant thing as her next world tour, which I pray it will be such a success for her again.

7 hours ago, MadameX said:

I perfectly remember these pics, Gaultier show at the Ritz in Paris january 2006, the press and internet had a field day saying she had a bad facelift and did not look like her older self anymore. There was even a meme. See ? Even you get used to her past modifications in the future ^^

Oh this forum.... I have been into Madonna since 1983 and you know, not for nothing, what's really ugly is all of the sh!t talk about how she looks now compared to whenever. With all of the pictures we take of ourselves, can anyone honestly say that they look the same as they did x years ago? Christ, even my face changes from one day to the next, such is life! I can't with the people quick to jump on the complain train about how she looks. Here's to the good hearts who look beyond all that. As for the rest, if you have a problem with us being happy for the joy she brings and the joy we have in our own lives, fxck that and whatever clique you claim.

J

13 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I perfectly remember these pics, Gaultier show at the Ritz in Paris january 2006, the press and internet had a field day saying she had a bad facelift and did not look like her older self anymore. There was even a meme. See ? Even you get used to her past modifications in the future ^^

Look at you. You even lie to make up for your poor logic. The reason why I especially chose that picture of the 2006 Jean paul Gultier fashion show is that when the paparazzi pictures were uploaded, not only the fans but also the haters talked about her beauty, so I purposely chose that picture. LOL See? We are now witnessing a poor man lying to trying win an argument. ;)