Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

13 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I cant...there is already an online article that literally took this post as an admission of having had recent surgery 🥴 

Of course there is, she knew that though. Her tour is sold out and her streaming numbers keep peaking every day, that's all she cares about.

Those who think they can embarrass her or try to belittle her just don't know her well enough. They have the opposite affect.

19 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Of course there is, she knew that though. Her tour is sold out and her streaming numbers keep peaking every day, that's all she cares about.

Those who think they can embarrass her or try to belittle her just don't know her well enough. They have the opposite affect.

Which shows that she's able to continue to manipulate the narrative and media.  She knows all this attention whether it's negative or positive helps drive people to listen to her music and go to her concerts.  

And I have to believe there are far more people who just don't care what she's done to her face, but as usual those who are negative and vocal about it are heard the most. 

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Which shows that she's able to continue to manipulate the narrative and media.  She knows all this attention whether it's negative or positive still help drive people to still listen to her music and go to her concerts.  

And I have to believe there are far more people who just don't care what she's done to her face, but as usual those who are negative and vocal about it are heard the most. 

I don’t think she thinks these posts through that much , she is just expressing herself like everyone else does on social media 

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think she thinks these posts through that much , she is just expressing herself like everyone else does on social media 

I pretty much agree, but it's obviously she trying to be a smart ass with this one, so I suspect she put a bit of thought into this post.  :)

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

She should post one of herself staring lovingly into her own reflection in her cell phone camera as she strives for the perfect angle...

LOL!  But you just know some won't "get it" and think she's being "weird" on social media again.  It's nice to see she's re-affirming that she doesn't give a damn what people think.  She has admitted in enjoying (even long before Social Media) "fucking with people". 

4 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I just love how instead of letting it die out she's bringing the topic back.

It's not gonna die without her bringing it back, because they'll just heap on the abuse at her next public appearance. She might as well go all in on telling them to fuck themselves in her own Madonna way. 

20 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It's not gonna die without her bringing it back, because they'll just heap on the abuse at her next public appearance. She might as well go all in on telling them to fuck themselves in her own Madonna way. 

It’ll be an element of the tour for sure. Some kind of big fuck you performance.

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

That's what i meant too.

It's really like a new edition of 1985's "I'm Not Ashamed" and i'm not hidding crying in my mansion (like some would)