Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I don't want to sound repetitive but god! I'm already bored seeing her with those braids all the time. A little variety in the hairstyles please Madonna! She Could wear wigs if she doesn't have time to go to the hairdresser and get out of that monotony she has fallen into when it comes to hairstyles. She even appeared with that hairstyle in the promotional video for the 2023 tour when I think she should have worn a completely different hairstyle and looked more spectacular, but anyway. I just ask for a little more variety, just that.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't want to sound repetitive but god! I'm already bored seeing her with those braids all the time. A little variety in the hairstyles please Madonna! She Could wear wigs if she doesn't have time to go to the hairdresser and get out of that monotony she has fallen into when it comes to hairstyles. She even appeared with that hairstyle in the promotional video for the 2023 tour when I think she should have worn a completely different hairstyle and looked more spectacular, but anyway. I just ask for a little more variety, just that.

She’s on a rehearsal. She’s sweating and moving about.

If she comes out exactly like that on opening night though. I wish she seriously considers that. That is so Madonna. 

I bet you she’s as irritated by such comments as I am about her looks recently that she would incorporate the issue into the show.  And make certain people cringe to their hearts content. 

keep giving her ideas people. 

Edited by Miki (see edit history)

On 2/21/2023 at 7:15 PM, teammadonna said:

I love it!!! Of course Madonna didn't have any plastic surgery!! She's  just trolling her fans!!!  It's So obvious!!!

madonna goddess 02.png

This picture was taken before the grammy awards. Her face is exactly the same!

You do realise that her face as it appears in your avatar and your attached image are both heavily Facetuned... right?

15 hours ago, Miki said:

She’s on a rehearsal. She’s sweating and moving about.

If she comes out exactly like that on opening night though. I wish she seriously considers that. That is so Madonna. 

I bet you she’s as irritated by such comments as I am about her looks recently that she would incorporate the issue into the show.  And make certain people cringe to their hearts content. 

keep giving her ideas people. 

I hope she does this!

I hope some fans and general public leave the show disliking her a little more. That would make me so happy as a fan. Piss everyone off. Make them wait hours. Do all the songs no one wants to hear. Look unrecognizable. Have terrible styling and braids. Make the audience cringe and accept her as she is, no matter how much they paid or how excited they were for this show.

PLEASE Madonna. This is what us fans really want! Show us you don't take shit from anyone!

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I hope she does this!

I hope some fans and general public leave the show disliking her a little more. That would make me so happy as a fan. Piss everyone off. Make them wait hours. Do all the songs no one wants to hear. Look unrecognizable. Have terrible styling and braids. Make the audience cringe and accept her as she is, no matter how much they paid or how excited they were for this show.

PLEASE Madonna. This is what us fans really want! Show us you don't take shit from anyone!

go amazon GIF

19 hours ago, Vas said:

You do realise that her face as it appears in your avatar and your attached image are both heavily Facetuned... right?

You do realized that the photos taken at Grammy night  was taken with a long lens camera by misogyny media....Right? Right?

Don't be fooled by the misogynistic media. they are toxic.

40 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

You do realized that the photos taken at Grammy night  was taken with a long lens camera by misogyny media....Right? Right?

Madonna, is that you lol? Oh, it's just a fan repeating what she said in her IG post.

13 hours ago, teammadonna said:

Right. Madonna isn't to be photographed by a professional camera. She is only to be photographed by disposable cameras and cell phone cameras with all of the Snapchat filters turned on. All of them...

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

Right. Madonna isn't to be photographed by a professional camera. She is only to be photographed by disposable cameras and cell phone cameras with all of the Snapchat filters turned on. All of them...

Whatever the thing about the camera, I haven’t seen a photo of anyone else at the Grammys as close up as Madonnas photo, so I do think there was an intention to sell a photo of her looking bad. 

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

Whatever the thing about the camera, I haven’t seen a photo of anyone else at the Grammys as close up as Madonnas photo, so I do think there was an intention to sell a photo of her looking bad. 

I have to agree.  The "long end lens" excuse may seem a bit of a stretch, but it's obviously the media latched on a capture of her that isn't very flattering.  And I'm quite convince some have altered the image to make her look worse.  The snap shot Pier's Morgan uses iz obviouly altered too.  While I don't deny her face was a bit bloated, it wasn't as bad as in that pic they are using.  That said, I can understand how she can look jarring to someone who hasn't seen her in a long time, but it's weird how even fans go back and forth within days of her posting pics of herself, saying how good or bad she looks.  I will admit that Madonna tends to post unflattering shots of herself as well on Instagram.  Whether she's naive to it or doing it on purpose, I don't think she takes it as serious as others do, especially some of her fans.  It's also weird (even from her own fan base) that she shouldn't be allowed to use filters like the millions of other people do, just for fun on Instagram or Tik Tok.  At the end of the day, she still looks beautiful. 

16 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So you sing nursery rhymes to rocco with hyper high quality microphones

Sorry, my battery is running low. I’m in Malawi and have to ram my phone up a donkey’s ass and leave it overnight to charge it. I’ll take more questions when I get back. Cheers! Artists are here to disturb the peace.

2 minutes ago, Miki said:

Sorry, my battery is running low. I’m in Malawi and have to ram my phone up a donkey’s ass and leave it overnight to charge it. I’ll take more questions when I get back. Cheers! Artists are here to disturb the peace.

Thank you for the interview Madonna hope your phone smells good after ramming it up the donkey

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thank you for the interview Madonna hope your phone smells good after ramming it up the donkey

Actually the donkey’s ass has special enzymes that kills germs and is a natural remedy for athlete’s foot. It’s an ingredient in my MDNA skin care products. Would you like to try?

17 hours ago, adirondak said:

Of course. She did not look like those few  horrible shots that did the rounds.