Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course. She did not look like those few  horrible shots that did the rounds.

They’ve been trying to manifest a tragic ending to Madonna since the 90s but this year it got harsher. There were false rumors that I thought would never end prior to the Grammy appearance. But that disappeared to my surprise.Then they came for her looks at the show. There are videos of her before the show. And she looked cool( where she says she’s ‘pretty good’ to a paparazzi ). If she looked unrecognizable he would not have hesitated to spill then. We do see her at the after party. Still all’s cool. There was no story. They made it up.

Edited by Miki (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course. She did not look like those few  horrible shots that did the rounds.

So true.  I mean; we all saw her for ourselves when she came out on stage. She looked really good.  That image making the rounds is totally doctored to make her look worse than she really looked. 

On 2/26/2023 at 7:42 PM, adirondak said:

Whatever the thing about the camera, I haven’t seen a photo of anyone else at the Grammys as close up as Madonnas photo, so I do think there was an intention to sell a photo of her looking bad. 

Take into consideration that photos are also cropped, so you can take a regular photo and just crop a detail of the face. I know that the conspiracy gives some relief to the fans and Madonna herself, but they're just photos.

On 2/26/2023 at 2:19 PM, teammadonna said:

You do realized that the photos taken at Grammy night  was taken with a long lens camera by misogyny media....Right? Right?

Don't be fooled by the misogynistic media. they are toxic.

Not all, and most of the grammy pics are not altered, it's unfortunate the media focussed on one image and altered it - but the rest are her and how she looks and she looks great - 

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Not all, and most of the grammy pics are not altered, it's unfortunate the media focussed on one image and altered it - but the rest are her and how she looks and she looks great - 

There are photos of her in her "prime look era" that still look the same as the Grammys or worser because they took it at the wrong moment

Speaking of the Grammys, I understand that Madame X didn’t have popular appeal. But how was it not nominated for a Grammy? 
Neil Sedaka a singer of old whom I was familiar with on account of the fact that my father owned his vinyl, praised Madame X and compared Madonna to Paul Simon. I was so happy to hear that a great artist of my father’s generation had a genuine appreciation of Madonna’s work. 

Edited by Miki (see edit history)