Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I don't think she wants a stable relationship after her divorce. 

Well, she should if she doesn't want to end up completely alone until the end of her days. Let's keep in mind that her children will grow up and leave, her close relatives will already have died and she won't even have the company of a pet because her dislike for animals is well known (let's remember the case of those beautiful Chihuahua dogs Rosita and Evita). Personally, I would not like that ending for Madonna, so I am still hoping that when it comes to love, she begins to act with maturity once and for all and stops dating so many opportunists who are attracted to her by her fame and her money. . And time goes by so fast lately.

5 hours ago, kesiak said:

Literally none of anybody's business :).

Well, let's remember that celebrities do not have a private life, it is the price of fame and they know it very well. Let's also remember that we are not talking about an ordinary woman who leads a low-key life and does not post her private affairs on social media. We are talking about Madonna, a world superstar whose life is of course of interest to both the press and the fans who love her so much and although in the past Madonna led a super discreet and reserved life and did not talk about her personal things and we respected that now things are totally different because she herself publishes her entire life on social networks and invites us indirectly or implicitly to give our opinion, to express our approval or rejection or to judge her actions. That the opinions are not favorable or what she expects, as is my case in this particular issue of her new partner, are risks that they must assume but to say that it is nobody's business to talk about Madonna's new partner is quite inconsistent for say the least.

6 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

It's all publicity for the tour. He's probably on her payroll for fitness. People like her better when she's attached to a hot man. This whole boxer thing is good for her image.

I'm not sure if I buy that she's seeing him on serious level.  But then again, like @kesiakstated, it's none of our business.  Whether he's "arm candy" or not, it doesn't entitle us to assume what she is or she isn't looking for in a relationship.  And anyone thinking she's going to leave this world "alone" doesn't know Madonna. The woman is surrounded by people all the time, even in her down time.  She has a close inner circle of friends/family that most of us don't even know.  Her children are quite close to her and I'm sure until the day she drops, she's always going to have guys coming and going, unless she decides to settle down with one guy finally.  But that's up to her and no one has the right to assume she's being immature or what not because she's dating such a man.  You only live once.  You live it your way, and let Madonna live it her way.  She seems to be doing quite okay for herself.  :)

21 hours ago, teammadonna said:

Madonna and her new boyfriend? I don't know who he is but Madonna looks truly amazing!!! I love this photo! They looks the same age! I love it!!! by the way, She looks really young with pigtails. She should that hair style on tour too!! WE love it!

332519138_945420996832299_6242280656215795103_n.jpg

I’m sure he’s just one of her trainers. We only see him boxing with her.

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, she should if she doesn't want to end up completely alone until the end of her days. Let's keep in mind that her children will grow up and leave, her close relatives will already have died and she won't even have the company of a pet because her dislike for animals is well known (let's remember the case of those beautiful Chihuahua dogs Rosita and Evita). Personally, I would not like that ending for Madonna, so I am still hoping that when it comes to love, she begins to act with maturity once and for all and stops dating so many opportunists who are attracted to her by her fame and her money. . And time goes by so fast lately.

I am sure she's very well aware of it. Sometimes our life experiences leave us with so much bitterness that we don't want to go through it again. I agree with what you said and this is the same question I ask myself too ( in some ways I can relate to Madonna, We both had somehow similar experience although she's much older and wiser than me). At the end of the day, it is her choice how she lives her life. 

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, let's remember that celebrities do not have a private life, it is the price of fame and they know it very well. Let's also remember that we are not talking about an ordinary woman who leads a low-key life and does not post her private affairs on social media. We are talking about Madonna, a world superstar whose life is of course of interest to both the press and the fans who love her so much and although in the past Madonna led a super discreet and reserved life and did not talk about her personal things and we respected that now things are totally different because she herself publishes her entire life on social networks and invites us indirectly or implicitly to give our opinion, to express our approval or rejection or to judge her actions. That the opinions are not favorable or what she expects, as is my case in this particular issue of her new partner, are risks that they must assume but to say that it is nobody's business to talk about Madonna's new partner is quite inconsistent for say the least.

I think we should also remember she's a human being, first and foremost. :)

I do find her string of younger lovers curious for a highly intelligent woman. Dancers, sports people and models aren't known for their brilliant minds. Maybe it’s their youthful naivety and energy that she’s attracted to. Maybe she’s done with being mentally challenged. No shade to these lads I just find it curious. 

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

We need to introduce an eye-roll emoji reaction because I'm getting tired of her victimhood.

So she's coming off as a "victim" because she's quoting something from someone else that applies to women in general? :confused:.  If you think Madonna is trying to paint herself as a victim, you really haven't a clue who she really is.  People can speak up about the social injustices in the world and not always imply they are only speaking of themselves.  She's a woman; so it makes sense for her to stand up for how a lot of women are still being treated. 

2 hours ago, tscott said:

So she's coming off as a "victim" because she's quoting something from someone else that applies to women in general? :confused:.  If you think Madonna is trying to paint herself as a victim, you really haven't a clue who she really is.  People can speak up about the social injustices in the world and not always imply they are only speaking of themselves.  She's a woman; so it makes sense for her to stand up for how women from different cultures are being treated. 

Don't ask IT to think, it's just another troll like chaos and androiuser, they are not on this forum for Madonna. Don't bother.

47 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Don't ask IT to think, it's just another troll like chaos and androiuser, they are not on this forum for Madonna. Don't bother.

Not really interested in accusing people of anything. But if this person wants to discuss what I posted in a rational and non confrontational manner, then I'm up for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.  I understand what your saying though because I do see a number of individuals hiding behind the facade; "I don't have to like or agree with everything she does" type of fan.  :)