Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

No offence. But I can't help, I have to point this out and move on. You said that "I don't ask anyone stop of sharing ig's and stuff" But in fact you did.

You ask to Mod.  "Noo! No spoilers here please @ moderator" So actually in fact, the first thing you did is ask to Mod to make stop the other memeber to sharing ig's and stuff here.

No offence. But let's check the facts and move on.

I ask sharing that stuff here. But you say it, stop enter here, I don't have to, when there's a forum for the tour. Well, I don't have time for this dumb thing, it's tiring now. It's easy to understand not to post spoiler outside their forum.

On 4/7/2023 at 8:53 AM, Blue Jean said:

I guess it’s up to the mods how they want it to be orchestrated. I agree avoiding spoilers is an important option people should have too. But the rules have to be clear so people can follow them.

This!  My only thought is if one is trying to avoid spoilers, they shouldn't click/go places they know Madonna and her fans will share such info.  After all, just entering a Madonna fan forum, you chance coming across a spoiler. We all know her social media posts for the next year is going to be tour related.  This thread is dedicated to her social media posts, so I would think is fair game to whatever she posts.  If a fan is avoiding her actual social media accounts, wouldn't it make sense to steer clear from any thread dedicated to her social media?  The easy solution to me is, just don't  click on this thread unless your ready to see what she posts regarding whatever you are avoiding.  Maybe administration can simply add to the title of this thread *Warning; May contain tour spolers*.  @Jackie Otherwise, policing this thread will be a nightmare and we are going to have some disrupt this thread with arguments like this one.  :)

On 4/8/2023 at 10:49 AM, tscott said:

This!  My only thought is if one is trying to avoid spoilers, they shouldn't click/go places they know Madonna and her fans will share such info.  After all, just entering a Madonna fan forum, you chance coming across a spoiler. We all know her social media posts for the next year is going to be tour related.  This thread is dedicated to her social media posts, so I would think is fair game to whatever she posts.  If a fan is avoiding her actual social media accounts, wouldn't it make sense to steer clear from any thread dedicated to her social media?  The easy solution to me is, just don't  click on this thread unless your ready to see what she posts regarding whatever you are avoiding.  Maybe administration can simply add to the title of this thread *Warning; May contain tour spolers*.  @Jackie Otherwise, policing this thread will be a nightmare and we are going to have some disrupt this thread with arguments like this one.  :)

Imma be avoiding this site as best as humanly possible (until my tour is ended) I feel like as mentioned or risk being "spoiled". It's inevitable.

On 4/6/2023 at 8:25 PM, Alibaba said:

It’s the debut performance of Everybody, 9245EE13-5105-4D56-BB95-5571CF11AD95.thumb.jpeg.33888a5c7f602a6c3314331cec17d378.jpegNo Entiendes 

Even Nancy Drew herself could take tips from this community. God bless you. It's really wild seeing her watching her first performance on YouTube. Forget a biopic, she should just start a YT channel where she reacts to her life. 

Look at her blowing kisses at people! TRULY looking great~~~ And Her body is TRULY looking great!!! Yes!!!! Keep go on popcorn diet!! Go Girl!! Yeeeaaaassss You TRULY need it!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasss Queen!

b1smB5uC15qKQeCj.mp4_20230411_220506.762.jpg

b1smB5uC15qKQeCj.mp4_20230411_220441.657.jpg

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)