Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Brandon Clark said:

I hate being told to calm down when I'm not the one acting like a stupid child but OK whatever! Please tell me how to fucking mute them & I will be MORE THAN HAPPY, TRULY, to fucking mute them! Thank you. I don't understand what this being a Madonna forum has anything to do with people being stupid either btw, but maybe I just have a different level of what I find funny and not. 

Again, just tell me how to mute them & I would love the ability to mute them & a few other fools around this Madonna forum that bug the shit out of me! Thanks forum Master! :Madonna002:

Should I ask Jackie to add the feature or ask whoever manages the work to add it?

Nevermind, I just figured it out on my own I'm such a big boy now!!!! WOOOHOOO!! Best fucking feature on this forum by far! I'm gonna spend the next 30 minutes blocking & ignoring ALL the idiots here who I can't stand reading things from & hopefully from now on this place will go back to being an enjoyable place for me to come spend as much time as I do at! Thanks again for the reminder that that is a possibility it TRULY couldn't have come at a better time! Cheers!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I hate being told to calm down when I'm not the one acting like a stupid child but OK whatever! Please tell me how to fucking mute them & I will be MORE THAN HAPPY, TRULY, to fucking mute them! Thank you. I don't understand what this being a Madonna forum has anything to do with people being stupid either btw, but maybe I just have a different level of what I find funny and not. 

Again, just tell me how to mute them & I would love the ability to mute them & a few other fools around this Madonna forum that bug the shit out of me! Thanks forum Master! :Madonna002:

If you don’t find it funny can’t you just use the ignore feature ? That is what it’s there for.

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

Should I ask Jackie to add the feature or ask whoever manages the work to add it?

I figured it out. You just click on their name & it gives you an option to Ignore them. Simple. Let's see how it works once I get a few people ignored hopefully I wont dread reading certain threads anymore because of all the constant joking or bitching that some tend to do which is TRULY annoying LOL! Thanks for the offer tho I appreciate it :)

Just now, Blue Jean said:

If you don’t find it funny can’t you just use the ignore feature ? That is what it’s there for.

Just did that thank you if you would read what I'm posting! Didn't know how to do it or that it even existed before all this tonight but now I do THANK GOD! This ignore list is filling up fast LOLOL! Cheers xoxoxoxo

1 minute ago, Brandon Clark said:

Just did that thank you if you would read what I'm posting! Didn't know how to do it or that it even existed before all this tonight but now I do THANK GOD! This ignore list is filling up fast LOLOL! Cheers xoxoxoxo

I wish Jackie did a feature for blocking quoting of your post for example when you state a saying of peace or adressing a issue of a fight between a member professionally so people will not quote your post with some unprofessional replies showing silly anger or slang words

14 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It is trolling, based on your own definition, which we all already knew. Several people have said it’s enough already. 

Maybe they could report it so the mods can determine if there’s actually a problem. We can’t assume they are a troll, they could just be an enthusiastic fan that wants to express their appreciation for Madonna like yourself .

It's obvious here of all places that there are going to be differences of opinion & different levels of humor etc... but it is also obvious when someone is just being an ass or egging things on etc... 

I think having the Ignore option is perfect & I already notice a BIG difference just in the 5 mins I've used it, I am thinking now that just alot of people must not know about it or something? Either way I'm VERY GLAD that I do because mine is going to fill up real fast too I think because some people here just think they are funny when really it's NOT at all. To each his own tho, thanks again for making me aware of how to do it I'm already enjoying this place again like I haven't in a while now!!! :Madonna016:

The only problem in teammadonna i found is their saying that someone is trolling or hating her for denying a troll fact or unknown fact as the popcorn "diet"

That does deserve a look by the mods

They were obviously being sarcastic like….

The only problem in teammadonna i found is their saying that someone is trolling or hating her for denying a troll fact or unknown fact as the popcorn "diet"

That does deserve a look by the mods

LOL that's not the ONLY problem with them I could handle that - it's the using TRULY every other word for me that was like seriously wtf is this person doing?!? I know no one talks that way & they were just trying to get a reaction by doing so. Again, I am just glad I don't see that shit anymore now life is back to good with the click of a button!!!! :Madonna016: Goodnight all! 

4 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I wish Jackie did a feature for blocking quoting of your post for example when you state a saying of peace or adressing a issue of a fight between a member professionally so people will not quote your post with some unprofessional replies showing silly anger or slang

It’s not that simple. The forum host is designed a certain way, she’s not the one who programs all the functions. What you’re describing sounds very elaborate and unrealistic. Maybe some people just need to be suspended for a bit so they learn to be more respectful of the forum rules.