Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

This is TRULY ridiculous. I TRULY don't understand why some hateful people are keep attacking me. Have I broken the rules of this forum? The answer is No. If you read my whole posts, rational people soon realized I have never attacked Our GODDESS Madonna or any other Talented singers or any other members with any hateful and smeary writing.

All I've written is a passionate expression of my excitement and joy from Madonna's upcoming new tour. English is not my first language. So my expression may seem limited. Now, however, some members continue to insult and attack me by making me say personal and gross insults just because I don't speak English as well as they do.

Look at the members attacking me. They are critical of Madonna's appearance and everything she does, and even use truly disgusting GIFs for fat shaming at Sam Smith for just because he is putting on a little weight.

Should I be subjected to this racist insult by those members just because English is not my first language, so that there are limited English words I can use? @BuggedOut, @Brandon Clark, @adirondak They are the one TRULY should be suspended. 

I TRULY don't understand why the Queen of pop Madonna Fan Forum, which sings and spreads love, is full of hate-filled aggressive racists like those people. @BuggedOut, @Brandon Clark, @adirondak

I'm TRULY crying now. 

1 minute ago, teammadonna said:

This is TRULY ridiculous. I TRULY don't understand why some hateful people are keep attacking me. Have I broken the rules of this forum? The answer is No. If you read my whole posts, rational people soon realized I have never attacked Our GODDESS Madonna or any other Talented singers or any other members with any hateful and smeary writing.

All I've written is a passionate expression of my excitement and joy from Madonna's upcoming new tour. English is not my first language. So my expression may seem limited. Now, however, some members continue to insult and attack me by making me say personal and gross insults just because I don't speak English as well as they do.

Look at the members attacking me. They are critical of Madonna's appearance and everything she does, and even use truly disgusting GIFs for fat shaming at Sam Smith for just because he is putting on a little weight.

Should I be subjected to this racist insult by those members just because English is not my first language, so that there are limited English words I can use? @BuggedOut, @Brandon Clark, @adirondak They are the one TRULY should be suspended. 

I TRULY don't understand why the Queen of pop Madonna Fan Forum, which sings and spreads love, is full of hate-filled aggressive racists like those people. @BuggedOut, @Brandon Clark, @adirondak

I'm TRULY crying now. 

You have a point.the thimgs people are using to refer to Sam Smith are very weird to me,and the transphobia and fake mental diagnosing made by some other users are very sick to me

1 minute ago, teammadonna said:

I'm TRULY crying now. 

I don’t think you have done anything to be suspended.

And I never posted any gifs or bad pictures to mock Sam Smith.

2 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Agreed!

I got sick in my stomach after reading the Sam Smith thread i don't know how anyone could grab popcorn and snacks and read the thread without getting stomach sick and later vomiting

This group of haters in the forum need to learn her lyrics on ray of light and learn to practice them in real life

I am willing to call Jackie if another rude behavior happens like calling the LGBTQ community a group with mental issues.I would not be worried if our silly thread filling discussions of whether @teammadonnais offensive or not are deleted overnight.I personally don't find the person offensive at all.

Madonna speaks out against this if you actually listen more than her itunes previews of her albums

I would appreciate it if someone would change the topic to something actually related to her  social media

Good night,i am gonna sleep everyone full of hate clear your soul and learn the real spirit

32 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I am willing to call Jackie if another rude behavior happens like calling the LGBTQ community a group with mental issues.I would not be worried if our silly thread filling discussions of whether @teammadonnais offensive or not are deleted overnight.I personally don't find the person offensive at all.

Madonna speaks out against this if you actually listen more than her itunes previews of her albums

I would appreciate it if someone would change the topic to something actually related to her  social media

Good night,i am gonna sleep everyone full of hate clear your soul and learn the real spirit

Someone on this forum actually called homosexuals mentally ill?

I know I said in the Sam Smith thread that plenty of heteros on social media think we are mentally ill with a lot of our terminology, but I missed where someone actually stated that being gay was a mental illness.

Thats definitely messed up as hate like that should have no place on a Madonna forum.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I'm Gobsmacked. I've just checked the thread and the level of transphobia is unbelievable epsecially on a Madonna forum of all places . That member whom previously said women dressing sexy at his gym deserve it if they are sexually harrassed is at it again and trying to gaslight and victimize himself that it's not what he said. Just like the last time he talked sh*t it's exactly what he said. 

Bold enough to vomit his hate and bigotry but not enough to stand by what he says if it means being banned from accessing the files thread. That goes too for those who liked his transphobic comments.  At least now i know who to block.

8 hours ago, Shoful said:

Idk just seems like dumb humor

Again it’s a forum about a pop artist. We aren’t discussing quantum theory :Madonna006:

Now that made me chuckle, I'd love to discuss quantum theory actually. Anyway,  look I refuse to block or "ignore" someone on this forum just because of my preferences and perspective. I felt the need to voice my opinion, and now its over -- its literally that simple for me. 

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

No. I really think people should use the report and block features if they have a problem rather than bully and complain. There are people that post way more offensive things on a consistent basis than SweetMadonna.

Agreed! Better yet, simply learn to ignore and move on.  Reacting to it, only feeds it more.  As redundant as SweetMadonna's post can be, at least they aren't being offensive and negative.  Telling people to "STFU" or telling people how they should or shouldn't post is far more offensive and rude.  There is no reason to reply to something that isn't directly aimed at you as a poster.  And just because soemone doesn't like what the person is posting, doesn't gives them a license to police how someone chooses to express themselves.  Let the mods/admin do their jobs.  There is nothing more hilarious to me than those who react and go on a tyrant over something as silly as the usage of a word like "truly" or for being redundantly positive.

I agree; we should get back on topic.  :)

7 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm Gobsmacked. I've just checked the thread and the level of transphobia is unbelievable epsecially on a Madonna forum of all places . That member whom previously said women dressing sexy at his gym deserve it if they are sexually harrassed is at it again and trying to gaslight and victimize himself that it's not what he said. Just like the last time he talked sh*t it's exactly what he said. 

Bold enough to vomit his hate and bigotry but not enough to stand by what he says if it means being banned from accessing the files thread. That goes too for those who liked his transphobic comments.  At least now i know who to block.

Just blocked his account,can't stand people like that

we are not living in the 1800's wake up

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Just blocked his account,can't stand people like that

we are not living in the 1800's wake up

IMO a Madonna forum should be a safe place for women and LGBTQ+ people. I don't find what Sam Smith did well staged but the reactions show how brave they are to expose themself to criticism like this and necessary as well because they expose those who make these critics even more and at the end of the day it says more about those ones than about Sam Smith. And this is not an out of subject discussion because the same can be said about those nasty comments Madonna gets on IG whatever she does or says. They reveal everything about the darkness within those commenters and nothing about Madonna.

It is a safe space. You think anyone’s coming in here with a gun? I think any adult should be able to handle a wide range of opinions and if not it might be a good idea to consult with a doctor.

Even Madonna sets this example by remaining friendly with people whose opinions she doesn’t necessarily agree with, like Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock. And there’s people who are friendly with her or fans of her who don’t necessarily agree with all her opinions. 

They police the internet in China and North Korea if you need more safety.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

IMO a Madonna forum should be a safe place for women and LGBTQ+ people. I don't find what Sam Smith did well staged but the reactions show how brave they are to expose themself to criticism like this and necessary as well because they expose those who make these critics even more and at the end of the day it says more about those ones than about Sam Smith. And this is not an out of subject discussion because the same can be said about those nasty comments Madonna gets on IG whatever she does or says. They reveal everything about the darkness within those commenters and nothing about Madonna.

The guy who wants the safe space just pm’ed me that he doesn’t care if I’m dead and that I’m a peasant lol. They’re always the most abusive themselves.