Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

40 minutes ago, McDonna said:

With all the over the top and ridiculous photoshopping and or AI, I'd be embarrassed to put my name on it.  The scary thing is, I think this person feels like he's doing a great service to Madonna and her fans.  I just laugh when I see over the top photo manipulation like this.  She's like a totally different person or like a cartoon by the time they get finished with altering the image.

Definetely some type of thing that should be punished 

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Definetely some type of thing that should be punished 

No one needs to be punished. That's just silly. People like to create, even ridiculous things.  The important thing is, if you know your producing something that may be over the top, be ready for criticisms.  The problem is; some tend to give too much attention to those things they don't like when you could just ignore and not make a big deal about it.  There are far worse things I'm concerned about than someone morphing Madonna into Pheobe from "Friends".  :laughing:

On 8/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, McDonna said:

End of the Summer Party (Story post):

1651204650_Screenshot2023-08-29at3_16_56PM.png.84db9faddfb830213ed26ceb8552bd1b.png

She has a capo on the 3rd fret...she's playing a Cm chord....

My analysis says this could be Like a Prayer, Hung Up, Open Your Heart, The Power of Goodbye, This Used to be My Playground, or Lucky Star

Unless it's a totally reworked song in another key, then I'm wrong. Or she's just goofing around and not rehearsing anything...

2 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

My analysis says this could be Like a Prayer, Hung Up, Open Your Heart, The Power of Goodbye, This Used to be My Playground, or Lucky Star

Unless it's a totally reworked song in another key, then I'm wrong. Or she's just goofing around and not rehearsing anything...

Well, like you said, it could be anything.  I highly doubt she's playing anything from her own catalog. 

17 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Shes playing "The Birthday Song"

36 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Erotica (Rock Version) is coming 

7 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

New photo, courtesy of mymadonnaluvin 😂

Seems she has been taking tips from Phoebe from Friends 

IMG_0102.jpeg

I said before, we all should report this ! This page printed from the BD video, and then used other app to put a smile , because she's showing her tongue , and she looks worse than an impersonator 😛

7 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Wearing that t-shirt probably made her feel like performing a pre-fame track...

22 hours ago, dankpepe said:

None of the songs you’re naming include a C minor chord, unless they’ve been transposed into a different key. Hollywood and Die Another Day are in C minor, and Burning Up includes a C minor chord. 

On 8/30/2023 at 6:23 PM, dankpepe said:

Looks like she is singing Promise to Try

7 hours ago, adirondak said:

None of the songs you’re naming include a C minor chord, unless they’ve been transposed into a different key. Hollywood and Die Another Day are in C minor, and Burning Up includes a C minor chord. 

If you transpose Hung Up with the capo on the 3rd fret then the Am key goes to Cm but keeps the Am positioning, Like a Prayer is a similar situation. This Used to be My Playground literally has an Am (Cm) chord with a capo on the 3rd fret.

If you're looking at piano sheet music it may read differently than guitar chords / tabs.

I've noticed when Madonna performs acoustic tracks on tour, she tends to transpose them with the use of a capo to make the chord transitions simpler and easier, otherwise it'll be lots of barre chords which can be hard to play.

from Donna on Facebook

371973455_829426025301666_82773681856711

'September 1990 throwback. Make up and hair test for performance of “Vogue” at @mtv awards. I love my bangs sticking out under the wig. I’ll have to try that blue eyeshadow again! Maybe some red lips too #mtv #mtvawards #marieantoinette #vogue #makeup #wig #blondambition'

On 8/31/2023 at 7:23 AM, dankpepe said:

She changes the keys to her songs when she performs live which means it could be almost anything