Madonna's Discography: The Ranking Game [RESULTS: 18/11]

Curtains

Hi everyone and welcome to this new game where we'll establish a definitive ranking of Madonna's discography!

madonna-wallpaper-rebel-heart-tour-0003-

Since my last game was a total flop (the ones about her unreleased songs), I decided to do a game that would be more accessible and, as such, more entertaining! Doing this will keep us waiting a little bit until M14 comes out! :)

Here are the rules:

-Send me your vote by PM before November 10th.

-Rank every Madonna album in this order: favorite (#1) to least favorite (#13).

-Comments are allowed.

-I'm Breathless is not included, as it is not considered as part of the "official albums".

Hope you'll be a lot participating this time! Good luck! :)

1 hour ago, Chrato74 said:

I'm breathless is an official album. It is considered a soundtrack rather than Studio Album which is such a shame because If I'm correct there are only 3 songs comes from the movie and the rest are just inspired by the movie.

Please let's not start this fight again! :fight:

4 hours ago, Chrato74 said:

I'm breathless is an official album. It is considered a soundtrack rather than Studio Album which is such a shame because If I'm correct there are only 3 songs comes from the movie and the rest are just inspired by the movie.

I do consider it as a "real" album as well, but officially it just isn't, which is why it was removed for this particular game.