What RH Songs Should Be Singles?

luckystar

I hope there will be more singles comparing to HC and MDNA eras. There are so many great songs.

I don't want BIM as a single. I don't even know if it would work in the end. It is the most "down with the kids" song on the album and it  was the most downloaded one on iTunes, but... I am not sure that is a sign it is going to be big. GGW was trend following song and it went nowhere. Who knows...

I think Unapologetic Bitch would be a perfect summer single, because of its vibe. It is also catchy and could be a hit.

Inside Out - Another ballad single. After so many dance material, she finally made some ballads and they are the best material on the album. Inside Out is very creative and has dark atmosphere, but it is also catchy and has strong melody.

- Only wishful thinking:

Holy Water -  Not a single material at all, because of its vulgarity. But it would be interesting to see what kind of video there would be.

Veni Vidi Vici - Madonna singing about herself means it won't be a single.

- Possible singles:

Joan Of Arc - She performed it and knows it is one of the highlights, so...

Hold Tight - too safe IMO

This will be a total brand new information from me, but i would say ADDICTED. :) I love her voice so many different vocal variations in just 3 minutes showing that M is really something. and guitars in it are great.

It would appreciated by many even none Madonna fans.

When I sample play 30ish sec of each song from the album to some friends who are less into popish music, comments would be meh and hmmm to most of them :) but addicted is always (IS THIS MADONNA? this is good.).

Besides it was must first crash songs from the leakage era, so ADDIDCTED. and since I wrote too many words addictidly i think it would be only fair to make it a single. Who's whit me? who who? will lick and purr for hours.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think Unapologetic Bitch could be attempted and it's also probably more likely than Bitch, I'm Madonna unfortunately.

Let's not forget she was thinking about releasing UB as the first single, plus BIM is "too much" for many people, and I also can't see her releasing 2 "bitch" singles. 

Even though she said she wants to do a video for BIM, it might end up being the new Gang Bang. 

If we were in the 90's we could expect a good collection of singles from this album. Along with "Living for Love" and "Ghosttown" I can imagine perfectly the release of 3 more singles:

- "Rebel Heart", not the weak and boring album version, but the first demo we heard which could have been a good summer tune.
- "Joan of Arc" or "Heartbreak City" as another good add to her catalog of strong hit ballads.
- "Iconic"… just try to imagine the awesome video she could make with this song.

But, unfortunately, nowadays the concept of single releasing is not the same anymore. I think maybe they don't make much economic profit from them, or they're not really necessary as a strong promotion to the album anymore. I don't know. The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if I see "Bitch I'm Madonna" as a video, to make the most of Nicki Minaj… some official remixes to download… and that would be all.

Why  bother with any singles at all now ?- they wont get played by radio as she is not "Cool" enough for all those teenagers who would rather listen to Taylor Swift or Bruno Mars - The album is already tanking after a week - i was so excited for this era but i think its gonna be a dud just like the MDNA era - i hate to say this and being a fan for nearly 30 years i think she's finished now and will just rip us off with expensive concert tickets and not bother with any new music -i live in the UK and she is charging nearly £200 each ??? 

i would love it if she released her old albums remastered with unreleased tracks and finally give us ba, rit, vt dvds or blu-rays and just call it a day - if BIM gets released as a single(Her worst song ever) it will be fitting last single for her :(((((

wtf is up with all of this m is finished shit? she's not, if she was finished we wouldnt be talking about her, and yes, maybe the singles won't get played a lot on radio, but who the fuck cares? i LOVE this era and I'm glad that we got a great album, a lot of performances and we're probably getting a couple of more videos. maybe her singles arent getting as much played as they did but does that mean she's done? no, so please, chill

I think Unapologetic Bitch could be attempted and it's also probably more likely than Bitch, I'm Madonna unfortunately.

Let's not forget she was thinking about releasing UB as the first single, plus BIM is "too much" for many people, and I also can't see her releasing 2 "bitch" singles. 

Even though she said she wants to do a video for BIM, it might end up being the new Gang Bang. 

Agree.

Perhaps she was speaking in general about videos and mentioned BIM just as an example. Or maybe she is planing to make a video for it, for the tour.

Also, there is possibility she could make videos for non-singles, just as a promo.

Why  bother with any singles at all now ?- they wont get played by radio as she is not "Cool" enough for all those teenagers who would rather listen to Taylor Swift or Bruno Mars - The album is already tanking after a week - i was so excited for this era but i think its gonna be a dud just like the MDNA era - i hate to say this and being a fan for nearly 30 years i think she's finished now and will just rip us off with expensive concert tickets and not bother with any new music -i live in the UK and she is charging nearly £200 each ??? 

i would love it if she released her old albums remastered with unreleased tracks and finally give us ba, rit, vt dvds or blu-rays and just call it a day - if BIM gets released as a single(Her worst song ever) it will be fitting last single for her :(((((

Well, her singles can still be hits, outside of USA. USA isn't the only music market.

I think RH could have a solid success, just like MDNA. A tour probably will have some impact on album sale.

Rebel Heart - Avicii Version (Could be a smash in Europe. People will buy Avicii's mix.)

Wash All Over Me - Avicii Version (Could be a smash in Europe. Great dance track. The album version is slaughtered)

Hold Tight - Demo #5 (4:43) Version (Hundred times better than the album version and a safe single)

HeartBreakCity - Demo #4 (4:12) Version (More edgy and angry than the weaker album version)

Addicted (Amazing club banger)

it's not that teenagers don't care about her. Some do, some even thought she was amazing for the Brits and Grammys. The problem is that 40 year old radio DJs think she's too old for the younger demographic so they won't play her. That's the problem.

Saying BIM is the worst song ever, sis, that was Girl Gone Wild. I hope you didn't like that.  :cryin:

What does her album or singles not selling very well do with her being finished? :confused: I thought we were here for her music, not how many copies she sells.

This era is amazing so far imo, unlike MDNA, she's doing promo, interviews, and performing everywhere...what can we ask for.