Madame X Tour Songs Expectations

Guest Seduction Surrender

1. I'd die to hear Ghosttown live once more, which probably won't happen again until 2090... but I will happily bask in the light of whatever Madonna is passionate enough to perform. I think because RH revisited so many old favourites it would be cool to revisit more of the 00's and 10's though.

2. Fan favourites from the new album? Yes please! There's always room for a lovespent moment. This is Madonna!! Anything special or different she comes up with is exciting to me and I don't care about record sales that's her management's job.

3. I haven't listened to champagne rosé or even heard about it tbh. If it's official leakage I should look it up but if it's not I'm content to hear that stuff after I hear the actual new album. As for Candy Shop, that song is different for some fans than it is for others I think... lol. For me Candy Shop will always be the new Candy Shop.

:Madonna052:

At this point i want to hear - Rescue Me, Bad Girl, Words, The Look Of Love and Physical Attraction but i can only dream - i also would love for her to go back to the proper "live Sound" she used on her first 3 tours - ditch Kevin Antunes and have proper drummer, guitarist, back up singers and less of the backing tracks and showy visuals (Not gonna happen though :(  )

Its time for Angel & an uptempo version of Open Your Heart.  

Also Express Yourself needs to come back and make up for the MDNA Tour number. 

ALSO, how about Rain?  

Then there Physical Attraction, Sorry, Give It 2 Me, Frozen, Causing A Commotion, Live To Tell, Oh Father, Don't Tell Me.......now I can't stop.

Edit: I love the EY/BTW mashup, just didn't like the actual number & costume.

I just think Madonna needs to add more obscure tracks to her sets instead of making it exclusively about her new album with a few hits sprinkled in. Rebel Heart's setlist was a step in the right direction,along with the added addition of Tears Of A Clown. I hope she takes that concept to another level with this next tour if she decides to tour again.

8 hours ago, BringUrLUV said:

Its time for Angel & an uptempo version of Open Your Heart.  

Also Express Yourself needs to come back and make up for the MDNA Tour number. 

ALSO, how about Rain?  

Then there Physical Attraction, Sorry, Give It 2 Me, Frozen, Causing A Commotion, Live To Tell, Oh Father, Don't Tell Me.......now I can't stop.

Express Yourself needs to come back to make up for that mash-up with Born This Way and She’s Not Me, since it only brought more unnecessary attention to the feud with Gaga. Redemption is also pivotal for Papa Don’t Preach, since Madonna only performed a third of that song at the MDNA Tour.

7 hours ago, BloodRayne said:

I just think Madonna needs to add more obscure tracks to her sets instead of making it exclusively about her new album with a few hits sprinkled in. Rebel Heart's setlist was a step in the right direction,along with the added addition of Tears Of A Clown. I hope she takes that concept to another level with this next tour if she decides to tour again.

I agree with this entirely. For instance, at the Rebel Heart Tour, she added a portion of Love Don’t Live Here Anymore to compliment Heartbreak City, which worked marvelously. I’d love to see more of that.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:58 PM, Fontainebleau said:

I don't care, except for Rescue Me. I need to hear that song live!

Rescue Me would work brilliantly in a section with surrealistic symbolism.

From the 10s, I would like to see Ghosttown (which fits our climate more now than then) and Masterpiece (Something worth being a classic). I feel BIM being a good choice as far as more recent party songs, and its a staple to her now.

From the 00's, Hung Up or Sorry would be good Confessions singles to pick. Give It to Me would be a good hard Candy choice. I feel American Life vibes being displayed (especially with more Mirwais tracks coming). What It Feels Like For A Girl and Don't Tell Me would be nice addition aswell. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to hear songs like I'll Remember and You'll See. From her oldies, I mean her really prehistorical classics, we still haven't got an updated version of Cherish. The rest of the 80s catalogue has been played one way or another. I think we need her to focus on more 90s stuff like the ballads I mentioned and maybe some Bedtime Stories songs like Survival (who knows?) or Nothing Really Matters which was only performed at the Grammys but really off-key. 

From the 00s era, it's been more than 10 years since we last got Confessions songs like Get Together and Future Lovers. Jump could get a nice return, too. 

• 1 month later...

Its time to add these on the setlist

Everybody

Physical attraction

Open your heart

Express yourself

Vogue (with some RuPaul's Drag Race mashup or something...)

Rescue me

Erotica

Bad Girl

Fever

Rain

Secret

Bedtime Story

You'll see

Frozen

Nothing really matters

X-static process

Get together