• Amazing
    • Nobody's Perfect
    • Don't Tell Me
    • What It Feels Like For A Girl
    • Paradise Not For Me
    • Gone
    • American Pie(Bonus Track)
    • Cyber-Raga(Bonus Track)
    • Lo Que Siente La Mujer(What It Feels Like For A Girl Spanish Version Bonus Track)

• 1 year later...

Don't tell me no hesitation. I love the dance sound, with influences western, folk and country. and the music video was beautiful, the chroregraphy was incredible with the dancers. I was a fan of this song since i discovered in 2007 in TV in music video and the best song of the album.

22 hours ago, IamZod said:

Tough one but Music is a classic.

The whole album felt really short though, even with American Pie added.

It’s one of those albums where all the tracks, apart from What It Feels Like For A Girl (:eyesroll:), are of a pretty consistent quality.

Well, it's just your opinion: WIFLFAG is a great, underrated song... Music's worst tracks are Amazing and Runaway Lover.

Edited by Renato Iodice (see edit history)

Music like Ray of Light is one of this lead singles that never did it for me. I don't dislike it (like I do with 4 minutes) But I always felt meh about it.

I didn't mind much Don't tell me at the beginning and with the years it's becoming the strongest pop'iest song on the whole album, I think.

4 hours ago, Renato Iodice said:

Well, it's just your opinion: WIFLFAG is a great, underrated song... Music's worst tracks are Amazing and Runaway Lover.

It is. Feel free to put me on ignore if it’s caused you terrible pain. Stay strong. 

Never ceases to amaze me how people feel the need to point out its your opinion just because they don’t agree with it. 

49 minutes ago, IamZod said:

It is. Feel free to put me on ignore if it’s caused you terrible pain. Stay strong. 

Never ceases to amaze me how people feel the need to point out its your opinion just because they don’t agree with it. 

When the opinion is really questionable, replying is almost a constitutional right :-D

And it seems to me that you are the one who is feeling terrible pain.

Have  a nice day.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
40 minutes ago, miri1912 said:

Impressive Instant is a clear winner and belongs to my top 5. I think it's a shame that the song was never released as a single. The official  remixes are great :-)

It’s a shame Warner didn’t let her. It could’ve had a fantastic video. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
14 minutes ago, miri1912 said:

Yes and more remixes and cool CD Single artworks  :-)

I wish they’d just come to an agreement and released both Amazing and Impressive Instant. Both could have been great singles.