Your Favorite Tour Opener

Voguerista

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say, of all, Express Yourself From BAT.  HOWEVER, the Reinvention Tour was my first time seeing Madonna live, and front row. So that is reeeeeeeally close. 

But I do enjoy the DWT intro.  Her comeback after not touring for so long, giving it nice and slow with a killer intro.  I loved how Nikki lit a cig.  But then she raves into Impressive Instant, giving us our new Madonna on stage in years. 

I can't pick just one opener

Confessions and Reinvention openers are just above and beyond everything I've ever seen.

Now with that being said, I really love the Girlie Show tour opener. The creepy circus music, followed by that remix of Erotica, coming out from under the stage with a whip and that giant pole  :worship:

I guess if I had to pick just one, I would say Confessions opening was my favorite.

• 3 months later...

All-time favorite is the Confessions opening, that disco ball gives me the chills.

Going off-topic and thinking about the Chile concert:

She was sick the Porto Alegre concert, the show started at 11:10pm and she didn't performed the Like a Virgin/Love Spent section.

--- :drama:---

She apologized and told us that she thought of cancelling it, but saw our happy faces at the rehearsal and it gave her strength to continue.

• 4 weeks later...