Your Favorite Tour Opener

Voguerista

The synthesizers sounded really loud! that was a cool intro in spite of the cheap backdrop edit at the very beginning. Notice how 'Madonna' before 'and the Majorettes' is shown twice :seeno:

Now, returning to the topic, my favourite intro is probably Drowned World cause it had that 'I'm back bitches' impression.

I always wondered why she did that and started with Express Yourself. I made a really nice mix of that specific intro but never finished it.

• 4 weeks later...

I always wondered why she did that and started with Express Yourself. I made a really nice mix of that specific intro but never finished it.

It was very heavy rain and due to the amount of choreography etc in the first section they cut it as they thought it wouldn't be safe due to the adverse weather. 

It was very heavy rain and due to the amount of choreography etc in the first section they cut it as they thought it wouldn't be safe due to the adverse weather. 

Makes sense to me. Better some show then no show. She rarely makes dates up. Then again, she rarely cancels.

I think the reason were:

a) heavy rain (it rained strongly from 4 pm til around 12 am)

b) traffic congestion around the stadium area (it always happens in Santiago cause it's a shitty city lol)

c) she was sick (there were rumours she wasn't feeling good since the Porto Alegre stop, her face/eyes were swollen I can tell)

d) she got really late and was not able to make the whole show before a certain hour (she started the show at 11:30 pm)

I'm a big fan of hers, no doubt about that, but I still think she herself should have given us a convincing excuse, or at least something that convinces the thousands of people who are not her fans but spent their money on the show. She destroyed her reputation in this country, and it's really sad. Sticky & Sweet had set the bars really high but in general, not for me cause I'm immediatelly paid off by just seeing her in person lol, the MDNA show was very disappointing. I'm afraid she won't be a able to sell out a football stadium in Chile again. Maybe an arena :laughing:

I finish the off-topic here lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I think the reason were:

a) heavy rain (it rained strongly from 4 pm til around 12 am)

b) traffic congestion around the stadium area (it always happens in Santiago cause it's a shitty city lol)

c) she was sick (there were rumours she wasn't feeling good since the Porto Alegre stop, her face/eyes were swollen I can tell)

d) she got really late and was not able to make the whole show before a certain hour (she started the show at 11:30 pm)

I'm a big fan of hers, no doubt about that, but I still think she herself should have given us a convincing excuse, or at least something that convinces the thousands of people who are not her fans but spent their money on the show. She destroyed her reputation in this country, and it's really sad. Sticky & Sweet had set the bars really high but in general, not for me cause I'm immediatelly paid off by just seeing her in person lol, the MDNA show was very disappointing. I'm afraid she won't be a able to sell out a football stadium in Chile again. Maybe an arena :laughing:

I finish the off-topic here lmao

See, that just doesn't make any sense to me. She had all these issues fighting against her, namely the weather, her not feeling well, and the dangers of someone getting hurt, yet people are still pissed and hold this against her? Really? I do understand people paid their money, but no amount of money paid should mean someone should expect others to risk their health, etc. Also, it's not like she didn't come on. Yes, she was late (as she was every night) and she cut the first section of the show. But buying a ticket to her show, it doesn't guarantee a certain set list.

It's a shame this region will hold this against her when 99.8% of the time, she brings it. I assumed she apologized and addressed why it all happened. I don't know what else people expect her to do. She could have easily just cancelled and never made up the date.

See, that just doesn't make any sense to me. She had all these issues fighting against her, namely the weather, her not feeling well, and the dangers of someone getting hurt, yet people are still pissed and hold this against her? Really? I do understand people paid their money, but no amount of money paid should mean someone should expect others to risk their health, etc. Also, it's not like she didn't come on. Yes, she was late (as she was every night) and she cut the first section of the show. But buying a ticket to her show, it doesn't guarantee a certain set list.

It's a shame this region will hold this against her when 99.8% of the time, she brings it. I assumed she apologized and addressed why it all happened. I don't know what else people expect her to do. She could have easily just cancelled and never made up the date.

The sad fact is she never did. I could perceive, since I understand English very well that she did feel uncomfortable and probably many Chileans did not get any of her 'hidden apologies'. Her sickness might have been a key factor because she gave complete concerts on rainy dates like it happened in Ireland, New York and Colombia. Now, lots of fans were disapppointed, the first act was the most awaited.

The sad fact is she never did. I could perceive, since I understand English very well that she did feel uncomfortable and probably many Chileans did not get any of her 'hidden apologies'. Her sickness might have been a key factor because she gave complete concerts on rainy dates like it happened in Ireland, New York and Colombia. Now, lots of fans were disapppointed, the first act was the most awaited.

But there was more than rain wasn't there? wasnt it a big storm? I remember her opening an umbrella and it getting inverted from the high winds. It looked really bad.