Sign in to follow this  
brazilfan

Does Madonna ever will release 4k official Music video?

Most of her official music video's quality is 480p.

She finally did release 720p and 1080p quality music video at MDNA era.

So question is do you think there's any possibility which Madonna fans ever watch Madonna's 4k high quality official Music video?

I mean this is already 2019. And it's high quality youtube video era.

And lot of artist already release 4k official music video. 

What about you guys thought? Does she will release her NEW music video as 4k high quality?

Majority of Madonna's older videos (from the first album up until Hard Candy) were filmed on SD 480p/480i cameras,so it'd probably be a lot of work to restore those videos from those original resolutions up to a standard of today. That's probably why it's never been properly done for her since several videos involve intricate details and effects to be present and it usually takes a lot of time to enhance old effects. They've done it in the past so it is possible,but the real question would be is Madonna's team or Madonna herself willing to go through with such an extensive restoration process? My answer is no,but who knows? Maybe one day Madonna or her team will want to take the task on.

10 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

Majority of Madonna's older videos (from the first album up until Hard Candy) were filmed on SD 480p/480i cameras,so it'd probably be a lot of work to restore those videos from those original resolutions up to a standard of today. That's probably why it's never been properly done for her since several videos involve intricate details and effects to be present and it usually takes a lot of time to enhance old effects. They've done it in the past so it is possible,but the real question would be is Madonna's team or Madonna herself willing to go through with such an extensive restoration process? My answer is no,but who knows? Maybe one day Madonna or her team will want to take the task on.

they were filmed on film which is higher resolution than hd. but were then edited on standard defintion i guess, so it would take finding the original scenes to recreate the video probably. weve discussed this many times. 

oh.. what I'm trying to saying is upcoming her new music videos. 

I mean I'm not even expecting that she re-release her old music video as 4K quality. 

(I mean her team didn't even trying to re-release as 720p so..)

What I'm wondering is Does Madonna will make a her upcoming new music video as 4k quality.

That's my question. What do you think?

I mean, Not just official music videos, Even Korean broadcasting companies are uploading  4K high quality stage video at their official youtube channel for global K-pop fans.

watch these videos, I mean if you watch these videos with 39 inch computer monitor with full screen then you can feel like you're with them and you can check out amazing details which you can't easily find out at low quality videos.

3 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Most of her official music video's quality is 480p.

She finally did release 720p and 1080p quality music video at MDNA era.

So question is do you think there's any possibility which Madonna fans ever watch Madonna's 4k high quality official Music video?

I mean this is already 2019. And it's high quality youtube video era.

And lot of artist already release 4k official music video. 

What about you guys thought? Does she will release her NEW music video as 4k high quality?

before producing videos in 4k it would be better to let out everything that came out on DVD in blue ray, it's the only artist that has only 3 blu ray ...

23 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

I mean, Not just official music videos, Even Korean broadcasting companies are uploading  4K high quality stage video at their official youtube channel for global K-pop fans.

watch these videos, I mean if you watch these videos with 39 inch computer monitor with full screen then you can feel like you're with them and you can check out amazing details which you can't easily find out at low quality videos.

and the 60fps videos too are so realistic and amazing

Those colours are from HDR technology. -high dynamic range technology. And a good camera. The resolution has nothing to do with the colour output. But she released die another day in 2002 which was 1080p. The reinvention tour was 1080p. I wouldn't be surprised if she started releasing 4k. And even 8k videos in the future. With HDR enabled and even 60 fps. She was always ahead of her time.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:22 PM, StEtienne said:

everything she releases from now on will have to be on 4k. I hope they dont restore the past because they always alter the colors and brightness so leave them as they are.

They can always find the original raw footage and convert it to 1080p. Vevo has already done that.

16 hours ago, PayneMusically said:

I atleast wish that Madonna would re-upload the celebration video in 480p. 240p is completely unacceptable. Atleast 480p is.

OMG it is really 240p!!

Seriously? Madonna's her own channel...

Her lazy ass and useless team uploaded Her official music video with 240p quality?

Seriously? Wow I just speechless...

Someone must be fired. I'm not even joking.

I mean that song from 2009! Not a 1909!!! 

Seriously.

17 hours ago, PayneMusically said:

But she released die another day in 2002 which was 1080p. The reinvention tour was 1080p.

Eh ? There is no such thing as releases of Die Another Day or the RIT in 1080p, what have you been smoking ?

17 hours ago, PayneMusically said:

She was always ahead of her time.

Quite the contrary actually, Madonna's interest in new technologies and the formats used for 90% of her released products have always been very much behind.

And most of us little people already had a DVD player when Madonna confessed being "not that advanced"

On 1/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, wtg1987 said:

wont ever happen - she doesnt care about her videography - celebration dvd proved that - shameful is you ask me and lets face it her videos post die another day have all been poor(with the exception of some of her tour backdrop videos)

I disagree with that last statement.

The original American Life was epic, and Hollywood was stunning.

Hung Up and 4 Minutes were glossy and great too.

And actually, GMAYL was a strong video (but a weak song).