Régine Filange

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellin | April 17, 2019 (First Single)

The fanarts already began. Amazing!

Dxeq4-xX0AE8Ti6.jpg

From Robster

"I combined photographs and drawing and then connected everything in photoshop by drawing over everything and painting it all in to make it all match and come together in one composition, with the correct lighting and textures and tones ?"

I would kill for a ballad as a lead single, but I don't really see it happening. Maybe a mid-tempo fado/dance track?

Also, are we 100% sure she is shooting the music video for the lead single? What if it's for the 2nd single (which could be  a ballad), a tour interlude or even some promotional ad / MDNA skin promo? Maybe the album cover shoot?

1 hour ago, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

I would kill for a ballad as a lead single, but I don't really see it happening. Maybe a mid-tempo fado/dance track?

Also, are we 100% sure she is shooting the music video for the lead single? What if it's for the 2nd single (which could be  a ballad), a tour interlude or even some promotional ad / MDNA skin promo? Maybe the album cover shoot?

I guess she would've use a hint if another video was filmed too. But its 99% sure she's working in a video, a guy from Lisbon said: “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

:Madonna036:

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Does anyone know how many weeks after the shooting, the Living for Love video was released?

She worked on it in January and it was released at the beginning of February.

If she is really working on a music video and not a photoshoot, then it is possible that she performs the song at Grammy's for the first time and a week after that she releases the video.

3 hours ago, luckystar said:

She worked on it in January and it was released at the beginning of February.

If she is really working on a music video and not a photoshoot, then it is possible that she performs the song at Grammy's for the first time and a week after that she releases the video.

oh please not the grammys again as a start. She did it already for RH era and it was a terrible promo. Sure, she was the most watched performance of that night but the song failed to make any impact cuz Grammys are not that cool and its audience cares more about those worthless awards rather than  the performances. Do you really want to repeat that experience? I don't mind if she promotes at the Grammys but please, please not for the start of the era!

On top of that, Madonna's Grammys performances are not among her most memorable ones. Hung Up was better at the EMAs, Living for Love was better at the Brits...only Nothing Really Matters was really good IMO but in general I find the Grammys performances underwhelming. The start of the era has to be impactfull this time, cmon!

8 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I guess she would've use a hint if another video was filmed too. But its 99% sure she's working in a video, a guy from Lisbon said: “I was on that location at sunset” where Madonna took this photo, and “we got kicked out because Madonna was shooting a new music video.”

:Madonna036:

See, normally I would get wildly excited by these kinds of news, but I’ve been betrayed so many times by all these rumors & speculations, sooo I’ll just be patient & wait for an official announcement! ??

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

oh please not the grammys again as a start. She did it already for RH era and it was a terrible promo. Sure, she was the most watched performance of that night but the song failed to make any impact cuz Grammys are not that cool and its audience cares more about those worthless awards rather than  the performances. Do you really want to repeat that experience? I don't mind if she promotes at the Grammys but please, please not for the start of the era!

On top of that, Madonna's Grammys performances are not among her most memorable ones. Hung Up was better at the EMAs, Living for Love was better at the Brits...only Nothing Really Matters was really good IMO but in general I find the Grammys performances underwhelming. The start of the era has to be impactfull this time, cmon!

I'd agree, but Living For Love was better at the BRITs? She got pulled off the stage & we nearly thought she broke her neck!

I guess it was pretty iconic.  Bitch got right back up & kept on going.  QUEEN.

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

So where should she perform? She needs a big show. 

You can drag Grammy's, but it is Madonna who delivered those performances. 

It's not about the place anyway. Madonna must deliver a great song with a great performance featuring great fashion and other visuals. 

58 minutes ago, BringUrLUV said:

I'd agree, but Living For Love was better at the BRITs? She got pulled off the stage & we nearly thought she broke her neck!

I guess it was pretty iconic.  Bitch got right back up & kept on going.  QUEEN.

In my humble opinion is even more iconic than the Hollywood one at the VMAs :Madonna003:
I nearly thought that she died at that time and my heart stopped, but it was just the start. The performance kept going strong, the dancers acted like everything was planned and the song's lyrics were so fitting to the moment... and Madonna showed no sign of pain till the end.

It was just a fraction of time, but she literally flew across the stage in a cape . It was visually astonishing , it got captured and it became viral.

It was the closing performance, but it outshined the entire Brits and it made headlines even in the US. It was a huge promo and LFL debuted at 26 in the UK. 

On top of that, you cannot really mock Madonna in this case, cuz she was pulled so technically it is not her fault. Madonna was so good at carrying on that many speculated that the all thing was staged. 
Knowing that it was not staged, it makes you appreciate more the passion that she put in her live vocals and the emotion she puts in...proving once again that she does not lip-sync.
Finally, the closing section with the cape in which she kills the devilish-dancers was far more theatrical than the Grammys' one, in which she is just pulled above the stage by a big visible cable.

44 minutes ago, luckystar said:

So where should she perform? She needs a big show. 

You can drag Grammy's, but it is Madonna who delivered those performances. 

It's not about the place anyway. Madonna must deliver a great song with a great performance featuring great fashion and other visuals. 

The Brits are better imo...I'm just saying that Grammys are not the best place for an epic performance, with few exceptions...and let's not forget that Grammys snubbed Madonna on so many occasions...why give em more spotlight? 

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

One thing is performing for the fans and another different thing is performing for the industry people. Sure, I always get excited whenever she's confirmed at a high profile ceremony but let's not pretend she didn't give her best when it wasn't her best audience either. In these shows, typically everyone is kissing their asses here and there, holding hands as if they were good friends, posing for cameras, celebrating awards that are soon to be forgotten when the next 'it' act shows up. All those bloody Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Bruno FUCKING Mars nominations for songs that are horribly boring killed Grammys' credibility and people outside the US have a good laugh every year. I'm not saying it isn't smart for Madonna to pay for a slot to appear during the show and promote her single but if the song is not good enough, then it obviously will flop no matter how legendary she is. 

I just love this look soooo much, really a dream come true! Interesting.... like a dark haired Breathless Mahoney, like someone said. Yes!! I love it, makes her look so much more mature. Now I really wonder what the album cover is going to look like! :hearteyes:

Btw, doesn't it take just a few days to shoot a music video (and then about a month or two to release??)