Régine Filange

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellin | April 17, 2019

6 hours ago, BringUrLUV said:

Completely conjecturing off her look for the video if it is in fact a video, I wonder if it could be for Dark Ballet?  Batuka?  

thought it was funana ...but that's a african dance so i doubt it 

Random post but today, I was listening to my collection of M’s unreleased songs. 

One of my all-time favourites came up on shuffle: HISTORY. I know that technically it’s not unreleased, since it was released as a B-side of the “Jump” single, but I absolutely hate that final version. The original demo is easily one of my favourite Madonna songs & I wish she had included it on COADF. It’s catchy, full of energy, attitude & I love the message.

I was just thinking: if the M14 lead single is anywhere close to “History”, sonically & lyrically, with additional portuguese / african elements & more “in your face” lyrics, I would be 100% satisfied! Let’s see!

:Madonna019:

On 3/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

Random post but today, I was listening to my collection of M’s unreleased songs. 

One of my all-time favourites came up on shuffle: HISTORY. I know that technically it’s not unreleased, since it was released as a B-side of the “Jump” single, but I absolutely hate that final version. The original demo is easily one of my favourite Madonna songs & I wish she had included it on COADF. It’s catchy, full of energy, attitude & I love the message.

I was just thinking: if the M14 lead single is anywhere close to “History”, sonically & lyrically, with additional portuguese / african elements & more “in your face” lyrics, I would be 100% satisfied! Let’s see!

:Madonna019:

History is what the American Life song wished to be.

:Madonna038:

13 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

History is what the American Life song wished to be.

:Madonna038:

Why does everyone hate AL? Haha, I love every single second of it. Plus the Bridge rap part is I-C-O-N-I-C

I would say that American Life is the darker, angrier, “in your face” kind of political song, while History is more of the dancey, optimistic, “let’s all come together” one! 

12 hours ago, SupercoolManchu said:

I've heard today in a Spanish radio that the title of the first single is "Indian Summer"...

It's a rumour that has been around for a few days. We don't know anything for now. I assume there will be more than one first single

No idea who this is but for the first single to have a collaboration? C’mon, stand on your own two feet and let us hear your voice, not someone else’s 

I’d also prefer a solo first single but her last hit was a collaboration so I guess she’s going all in.