Régine Filange

Madonna + Maluma | Medellín | April 17

3 minutes ago, graffitiheart89 said:

The song will be a month old by then, I would imagine it'll be the second single. But god knows what that'll be!?

the anitta song lol ..nah it will be the killers song ...shes already shot the video ..

1 minute ago, mr00mister said:

these are the lyrics from the official audio on YouTube, there's a little mistakes.

LYRICS:

One two one two one two cha cha chaOne two two one two one cha cha cha I took a pill and had a dream (yo tambien) I went back to my seventeenth year Allowed myself to be naïve (dime) To be someone I’ve never been (me encanta) I took a sip and had a dream And I woke up in Medellín (te gusta) The sun was caressing my skin (dime) Another me could now begin Tranquila baby yo te apoyo No hay que hablarnos mucho para entrar en rollo Si quieres ser mi reina pues yo te corono Y pa' que te sientes aqui tengo un trono Te gusta cabalgar eso esta claro Si sientes que voy rapido le bajo Disculpame yo se que eres Madonna Pero te voy a demostrar como este perro te enamora Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Si te llevo para un lugar lejano Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Te enamoras te enamoras mami Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Dame de eso que tu estas tomando Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Sipping my pain just like champagne Found myself dancing in the rain with you I felt so naked and alive (Show me) For once I didn’t have to hide Oye mamacita que te pasa? (yeah) Mira que ya estamos en mi casa (yeah) Si sientes que hay un viaje ahi en tu mente Sera por el exceso de Aguardiente Pero mami tranquila, tu solo vacila Que estamos en Colombia y aqui hay rumba en cada esquina Si tu quieres nos vamos por Detroit Si se de donde vienes, pues se pa' donde voy Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Si te llevo para un lugar lejano Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Te enamoras te enamoras mami Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Dame de eso que tu estas tomando Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Si te enamoro Si t’enamoras y ahi nos quedamos no no Pues mami, pues mami nos casamos One, Two cha cha cha (4x) Slow down Papi One, Two cha cha cha (4x) We built a cartel just for love Venus was hovering above us I took a trip that set me free Forgave myself for being me Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Si te llevo para un lugar lejano Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Te enamoras te enamoras mami Ven con migo – Let’s take a trip Dame de eso que tu estas tomando Ven con migo – I’ll be so good for you Si te enamoro Si t’enamoras en menos de un año no no Nos vamos, nos vamos, nos vamos pa Medallo Cha cha cha One, two, Cha Cha Cha (4x) Slow down Papi One, two, Cha Cha Cha (4x) One two two one....

Gracias!

There has always been a vunerable side to Madonna that I saw right away early on in her career despite her appearance of confidence and glamour. She would often dismiss or cover up or escape her vunerabilty with personas and it was interesting.

In this song I believe she is talking about being somewhere where you don't have to pretend or be anyone else. She is being very dreamy in this and Maluma is trying to work out how to respond to her and follows along with this dream of a faraway place (for her) where she feels she can be herself. Madonna often describes places in how they make her feel. He entertains her in what she craves emotionally which I think is very sweet and acknowledging and it almost feels as if a fan is speaking to her. I can do this for you, I can make you feel special and you can be yourself around me.

"Forgave myself for being me," is my favorite line right now. When you really show yourself you can leave yourself open to a lot of criticism and hurt and ridicule and it can make people uncomfortable but it can be so liberating. One difference I have noticed is that Madonna's music is very much introverted now as before it was more extraverted using personal experiences. We are seeing a lot of Madonna in her recent albums and the emotions are not always glamorous or pretty.

In this song I think we are seeing a very sweet side to her and her love for the feelings she gets from a "certain place." All the while another person is trying to reach her emotionally and hopefully getting her to open up to him. ❤

That's what I am getting right now from the song. 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

the anitta song lol ..nah it will be the killers song ...shes already shot the video ..

Is it definitely the killers song? I like the sound of it - so excited for the album, one song isn't filling the Madonna shaped hole in my eardrums. 

Just now, graffitiheart89 said:

Is it definitely the killers song? I like the sound of it - so excited for the album, one song isn't filling the Madonna shaped hole in my eardrums. 

no especially when its partly in a different language to mine lol my only issue with the song 

3 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

show you how this dog falls in love with you   Come with me, let's take a trip If I take you to a distant place Come with me, I'll be so good for you I fall in love, I fall in love, Mommy (Ay-ay-ay) Come with me, let's take a trip Give me that what you are 

There has always been a vunerable side to Madonna that I saw right away early on in her career despite her appearance of confidence and glamour. She would often dismiss or cover up or escape her vunerabilty with personas and it was interesting.

In this song I believe she is talking about being somewhere where you don't have to pretend or be anyone else. She is being very dreamy in this and Maluma is trying to work out how to respond to her and follows along with dream of this faraway place (for her) where she feels she can be herself. He entertains her in what she craves emotionally which I think is very sweet and acknowledging and it almost feels as if a fan is speaking to her. I can do this for you, I can make you feel special and you can be yourself around me.

"Forgive myself for being me," is my favorite line right now. When you really show yourself you can leave yourself open to a lot of criticism and hurt and ridicule and it can make people uncomfortable but it can be so liberating. One difference I have noticed is that Madonna's music is very much introverted now as before it was more extraverted using personal experiences. We are seeing a lot of Madonna in her recent albums and the emotions are not always glamourous or pretty.

In this song I think we are seeing a very sweet side to her and her love for the feelings she gets from a "certain place." All the while another person is trying to reach her emotionally and hopefully getting her to open up to him. ❤

That's what I am getting right now from the song. 

she sounds sweet :) 

2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Isn't I Rise a bonus track?

I Rise is the final song on all editions. The exclusive songs from the deluxe edition are Extreme Occident and Looking for Mercy.

1 minute ago, mr00mister said:

I Rise is the final song on all editions. The exclusive songs from the deluxe edition are Extreme Occident and Looking for Mercy.

the song she shot with the drag queens will be the next single ..i bet its released round about the time she gets the glaad award 

39 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

bitch im loco is single number 2 lol

First glance I thought it was "Bitch Im Lola" ♥  lol I was like oh ok sequel to "Bitch Im Madonna" lol

lourdes leon madonna GIF