Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

Well personally I actually Do not care what her hair color will be in this new era.

I Just really hope that she came back with New Interesting hair style with New album.

That's all.

Black, Blond, brunette, I just don't care. I mean I don't even care it is wig or not.

I just pray "Please came back with something new hair style with NEW ALBUM!"

I think that is not just me. That's the reason fans are so exciting to see her new black wig at her instagram.

Madonna.jpg

I'm just so tired with this middle part long boring hair style.

I mean who knew that Madonna will gonna stuck with this real housewives of atlanta kind of boring hair style over 10 years at that time. I mean over 10 years!

She desperately need new hair style with NEW ALBUM with this important NEW ERA!

I mean how many fans getting so excited with this new hair style! (I mean new wig)

This new looks give hope to fans that this new album gonna be wild and fresh!

By the way I really love this new sound. But then It make me really curious about album.

I mean there's rumor that she will comeback with Disco sound.

I just can't imagine this batuka with Disco.

So I assume that rumor is true which this new album gonna be Not cohesive at ll.

one part is Disco theme, and the other part is exotic theme. I guess?

That reminds me of the vibe of the song "Ave Cesaria"... I'm intrigued by what she will come up with, maybe it will be a very French approach to mixing "sound of the moment" with "ethnic appropriation".

Idk we are talking about Madonna. She may very well be able to mix Disco with traditional Portuguese styles and make it work. She has done many things that are somewhat unexpected and yet blended perfectly. Like I feel like Bedtime Stories is a very cohesive album even though most of it is r&b, yet Bedtime Story and even Sanctuary are almost experimental electronica. 

16 hours ago, brazilfan said:
By the way I really love this new sound. But then It make me really curious about album.

I mean there's rumor that she will comeback with Disco sound.

I just can't imagine this batuka with Disco.

So I assume that rumor is true which this new album gonna be Not cohesive at ll.

one part is Disco theme, and the other part is exotic theme. I guess?

i mean "Issac" on paper sounds way left field. House music with staccato strings, a dude singing a hebrew poem from the 17th century while Madonna sings about angels. but that shit came together and even blends with the rest of the album. 

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

i mean "Issac" on paper sounds way left field. House music with staccato strings, a dude singing a hebrew poem from the 17th century while Madonna sings about angels. but that shit came together and even blends with the rest of the album. 

Omg so true. And that's hands down one of my favorite Madonna tracks. 

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

That's good point! So we can expecting some kind of Confession era 2. 

Whatever kind of new music she gonna delivered, I just really hope that she just keep secret until first single release.

So far so good. But I'm still afraid that she suddenly spread too much information at her instagram. lol

Who is the member who VERY FALSELY claimed Celine Dion made $500 million in a single year, 2017?  She didn't veven cross $100 million to make the Forbes top 10 highest paid entertainers in 2017 or 2018

I like Celine too, but come on now....

No entertainer has ever made $500 million in one year, I believe Madonna still has the record for female recording artists, she made $125 million on the Forbes 2013 list, THE highest paid entertainer of the year.  OFFICIALLY

9 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Well personally I actually Do not care what her hair color will be in this new era.

I Just really hope that she came back with New Interesting hair style with New album.

That's all.

Black, Blond, brunette, I just don't care. I mean I don't even care it is wig or not.

I just pray "Please came back with something new hair style with NEW ALBUM!"

I think that is not just me. That's the reason fans are so exciting to see her new black wig at her instagram.

Madonna.jpg

I'm just so tired with this middle part long boring hair style.

I mean who knew that Madonna will gonna stuck with this real housewives of atlanta kind of boring hair style over 10 years at that time. I mean over 10 years!

She desperately need new hair style with NEW ALBUM with this important NEW ERA!

I mean how many fans getting so excited with this new hair style! (I mean new wig)

This new looks give hope to fans that this new album gonna be wild and fresh!

She started with that parted in the middle blonde look in 2000. She's very rarely changed it in the past 19 years. She only dyed it dark brown once for a few months in 2003 and then red for a few months in 2005. It's always been the same thing. Andy Lecompte is a terrible hairstylist. She's been with him since the late 90s. 

5 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

Who is the member who VERY FALSELY claimed Celine Dion made $500 million in a single year, 2017?  She didn't veven cross $100 million to make the Forbes top 10 highest paid entertainers in 2017 or 2018

I like Celine too, but come on now....

No entertainer has ever made $500 million in one year, I believe Madonna still has the record for female recording artists, she made $125 million on the Forbes 2013 list, THE highest paid entertainer of the year.  OFFICIALLY

Celine is loaded and most likely is worth more than Madonna. Don't forget who Celine's husband was. She has A LOT of investments.

9 hours ago, hawkstarsky said:

I need ROL 2! Something slow and unique!

ROL 2 is never gonna happen, so let's stop already. It's become an ongoing joke in the fan community about people who hold that album up as the gold standard and are always let down when she doesn't deliver part 2. Just let it go and you won't be letdown with what she actually ends up releasing.