Sorry vs Get Stupid vs Nobody Knows Me vs Iconic

Lucifer's Angel

Political video interludes  

31 members voted

1. 1. Which tour interlude got the most powerful political statement?

• Sorry
    • Get Stupid
    • Nobody knows Me
    • Iconic

Since the Confessions tour Madonna has always made an interlude as political statement in which she associates symbols and images from politics...which interlude is better? :thinker:

For me Get Stupid from the Sticky and Sweet has a very universal message that should bring together everyone: to save the Earth for certain destruction. Also, that remix and her look slay my life :drama: 

4 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Since the Confessions tour Madonna has always made an interlude as political statement

Actually since Papa Don’t Preach on Who’s That Girl Tour she’s been making these video statements. 

29 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Actually since Papa Don’t Preach on Who’s That Girl Tour she’s been making these video statements. 

She’s been making experimental found-footage videos since who’s that girl tour. She’s incorporated cinema into her shows longer than people think. Only decades later did other artists finally catch on. Another reason Madonna needs to re-invent what a live show can do.

Get Stupid for the fact that Beat Goes On was reworked into a completely different song. 

The look was amazing. 

I don't know where else to say this, so Ill put it here. The song kinda reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the good witch is singing for the munchkins to come out, come out wherever you are. :crazyeyes:

• 2 weeks later...