Bat-Fan

Best Blond Ambition Tour

Best BAT  

49 members voted

1. 1. Best BAT

• Yokohama
    • Barcelona
    • Nice

Watching my freshly rip Yokohama Laserdisc right now with bright colors and deep contrast. She is better vocally on this.

I ll try to finish the Nice laserdisc rip tomorrow.

Those recordings are great. Untouched. Her best concert videos. Difficult to choose between both.

Bercelona is too messy ... Fun but messy.

28 minutes ago, George74 said:

Watching my freshly rip Yokohama Laserdisc right now with bright colors and deep contrast. She is better vocally on this.

I ll try to finish the Nice laserdisc rip tomorrow.

Those recordings are great. Untouched. Her best concert videos. Difficult to choose between both.

Bercelona is too messy ... Fun but messy.

Barcelona is a total mess, the camera angles suck. You cant even see the choreo in the first chorus of Vogue. Nice has the best camera work of all 3. I wish we had a decent LD rip of the Nice show that doesnt look all gray and faded.

On 2/3/2019 at 6:10 PM, Andymad said:

As much as I’d love to see the Paris show, I really would also love to see the Sweden show. Now that looked fun. Opening night of the curls.

Was the Sweden show recorded as well. I wonder if they have yet found the 35mm film reels so we could have a blu ray or even 4k release