AL or COADF

anel_

Out of these 2 albums which one would you prefer? Most of you are probably going to say Confessions but give it a good thought. Both have rich production and consistency. The cohesiveness in both records is present and well crafted. Please comment your opinion on both and which one is your favourite (p.s please don’t tell me both are different albums cos I know that already, I just wanted to have a discussion about both albums) 

American Life came at a weird time in my life. I was closeted, kept to myself a lot, smoked weed. So that darker side of Madonna in AL I wasn’t that into. I wanted to burst. Out. 

Confessions hit me in the face like a gay disco rod that I couldn’t get enough of. I was in college, with a new group of supportive friends just like me, and I was more open and on my own... Confessions helped me be more myself not just at home. 

Confessions 100%

impossible to choose as COAD is dance dance your ass off and one of my favourites albums!

American Life is criminally UNDERrated! It's a metaphysics shit thats dope 'work of art'!!

Brutally candid and nothing is off limits >>  family, marriage and modern life, isotopes and y'know she's satisfied! 

[]TICK     

[] TICK 

[] TICK

I’m surprised y’all

thought most of you were gonna choose COADF. Well personally I don’t like to choose favourites from madonna’s discography (I like to see others debate) but I would probably choose AL as I said in another topic post that it’s a visual album. Madonna imo was creating music videos in her mind for every song while writing/recoding the song. COADF is amazing but it’s her most overrated work of art. Sorry but it’s true. It was popular for one reason and one reason only. She went back to her roots after experimenting with AL and the negativity that came with the release of the album. I love it when she’s experimenting with music that’s when the “magic” is created. But don’t get me wrong I love confessions and think it’s a really artistic album because it is. Every Madonna album is art.