emanon

Lets ALL get together to buy the Demo Assembly cd

I think we all want this...m'I wrong? ;-)

The idea is, a member from this forum would be buying the cd, but all of us here would be contributing a little to this. 

On another topic, Paperfaces was willing to buy it and share it. If he is willing do it, why should we all just expect to get it for free? Let's get serious, set up a date to collect the contributions, and help get this. 

WE still need someone that could receive the payments from each member on his Paypal account, and then deal with the seller.

Recommendation when we get the files: No links on public foruns/posts. If you are going to share, share it privatly. 

LIST OF MEMBERS that said they are in (thanx to holdtight for upadating during the day. I used your list and added some other names)

Confirmed

1. sandrogermany
  2. azrael
  3. Spanky1995
  4. scamper
  5. holdtight
  6. fiercemighty
  7. Bitch I’m Madonna
  8. rescueme
  9. LUXURY
  10. emanon
  11. zveni vidi vici
  12. TonyMontana
  13. Angelman60
  14. Jackie
  15. shakeyerdix
  16. Eternal2015
  17. sbrombolessio
  18. danielsevilla
  19. bluemango
  20. lap
  21. Gutten
  22. Joseebus
  23. schumakg86
  24. Madonna_Luv
  25. Jason Hutton
  26. deathproof
  27. ITG
  28. PaperFaces
  29. remixed224
  30. Matty
  31. tommymad
  32. broszy
  33. Brendanlovesul
  34. anaglyphx
  35. Joan of Marc
  36. dubtronic
  37. alb69
  38. MerBoy13
  39. Madgefan
  40. TNTH
  41. ChoirBoyHotel
  42. Heikeeduardo
  43. Hastobe_frozen
  44. You Thrill Me
  45. Mstvn516

Maybe (depending on the final price or other reason)

1. stefo
  2. hastobe_frozen
  3. Humanfly
  4. clkelley39
  5. Bermu
  6. Zaktkoons
  7. Dance_Freak
  8. Hampus
  9. john12555
  10. tommumad (poised to pay…it means yes?)
  11. scottyj
  12. Spanky1955 (are you in?)
  13. Gaviinj
  14. Travrin
  15. Libraguy_1020
  16. Manhunter
  17. luchoypx

18 minutes ago, madonnaempress said:

what cd is that exactly?

Ray of light demos.

Madonna ‎– Demo Assembly As Of 6/4/97

Label:
Maverick ‎– none
Format:
CDr, Test Pressing 
US
Released:

Genre:
Style:

With 8 people now we're down to €125 each. I've been in contact with the discogs seller and he/she seems more reputable/trustworthy. We may as well look towards getting the WAVs so they can be uploaded and shared quicker.

We can work that out soon I guess, a number of people sending money to a paypal account to the tune of 1k would definitely cause the account to be limited irrespective of it being verified or not. I think a GoFundMe page would be the best way forward.

22 minutes ago, azrael said:

We can work that out soon I guess, a number of people sending money to a paypal account to the tune of 1k would definitely cause the account to be limited irrespective of it being verified or not. I think a GoFundMe page would be the best way forward.

i never used gofundme. do you know how to do that? I'm going to update my first post with the names of who said he is in

The seller is OK with selling WAVs too so, this is very possible. The only problem with GoFundMe is the funds transfer to your bank account and that can take 1-2 business days before a transfer with paypal is possible.

I'm going to be too busy the coming days but if there are any HONEST (:lol:) volunteers to set up a GoFundMe then once you do so I guess we'll start pooling together to get these once and for all.

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

Needless to i'm in since i'm the one who came up with that idea :Madonna052:. Don't steal my thunder thank you very much :Madonna008:

What a great suggestion too! Actions speak louder than words so let's all make our move.