Pink’s ‘Get The Party Started’ Was Originally for Madonna!

Redha DBL

Thats because Madonna is not that vapid as Linda assumed she was. And certainly not during those times. And Pink gave it a fun twist since she's so anti popstar or whatever and she was still very young then. Love that song though. It went to the right person.  Linda herself has an off putting energy, so that never would have worked anyways. Where as Pink seemed to worship her. 

I saw George Merrill & Shannon Rubicam [Boy Meets Girl] on TV saying that they sent 'How Will I Know' to Janet Jackson first, "...and she passed on it...".
Lulu sent 'I Don't Wanna Fight' to Sade who handed it to Tina for her movie.
This sorta thing happens all the time.
Shirley Bassey said she turned down 'Don't Cry Out Loud' b4 Melissa Manchester/Elkie Brooks depending what Side of The Atlantic your on.
And Patti Labelle was offered 'Rush, Rush' first but you know who got that !

5 hours ago, professormouse said:

I saw George Merrill & Shannon Rubicam [Boy Meets Girl] on TV saying that they sent 'How Will I Know' to Janet Jackson first, "...and she passed on it...".
Lulu sent 'I Don't Wanna Fight' to Sade who handed it to Tina for her movie.
This sorta thing happens all the time.
Shirley Bassey said she turned down 'Don't Cry Out Loud' b4 Melissa Manchester/Elkie Brooks depending what Side of The Atlantic your on.
And Patti Labelle was offered 'Rush, Rush' first but you know who got that !

How about ‘La Isla Bonita’ going to and being rejected by Michael Jackson first?