SgtConstable

What is your one most prized Madonna item? Valuable or Sentimental

Guest Ashley
On 11/5/2019 at 5:14 AM, ScottyX said:

Now I feel old lol

And we brought it when it was released and had the smell of patchouli! :)

Guest Ashley
On 3/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, Enrico said:

Unfortunately I don't have any in my collection! :crying:

I only have the fake Icon picture sent when you first subscribed.

I considered buying the HMV Music promo sold on Ebay but then people here in the forum said they were signed by Caresse:

s-l1600.jpg

But I'd really love at least one real autograph in my collection, that's why your info is very useful, although I am scared to find dishonest sellers...

That's definitely not M's signature. Hers is way more powerful and energetic. 

I think mine would be the UK 7” and 12” pressings of Everybody, and the sunglasses 12” of Lucky Star which is still in shrink wrap and looks brand new. 

I do have her autograph, which looks genuine aside from the ‘d’ and ‘o’ not connecting, but I’m not sure if it’s because the pen looks like it was running out so she was trying to get the last dregs out of it. 

11C3C7C8-965B-476E-8CA8-508B4FC25DE3.jpeg

My favourite Madonna item is my Hong Kong pressing of the Like a Prayer album. As a child, I grew up in Hong Kong, and I remember seeing it in a store and wanted it so badly, but my parents refused to buy it for me as we had no vinyl player at home in Hong Kong, so I got the cassette instead. Jump to a few years ago, I finally found a copy of the HK vinyl on eBay (the seller didn't realise it was a HK vinyl and listed it as the regular UK vinyl) so I just had to have it. It is now my favourite item.

For me, let’s say... from money wise:

- MADAME X TOUR VIP BOOK 

- SEX BY MADONNA 

- Celebration LP (tho when I bought wasn’t expensive lol) I don’t know why it got so expensive by time... 

- Music CD (limited pink version only) :(

- ROL CD (limited edition)

I forgot to mention my sentimental item which definitely “GHV2 CD”, why? Coz this CD introduce me to M :)... I remember being mesmerized by the pics in the booklet 👀 & the songs I didn’t know back then like EROTICA, BEDTIME STORY, HUMAN NATURE... best feeling lol!!! 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:49 PM, IamZod said:

I think mine would be the UK 7” and 12” pressings of Everybody, and the sunglasses 12” of Lucky Star which is still in shrink wrap and looks brand new. 

I do have her autograph, which looks genuine aside from the ‘d’ and ‘o’ not connecting, but I’m not sure if it’s because the pen looks like it was running out so she was trying to get the last dregs out of it. 

11C3C7C8-965B-476E-8CA8-508B4FC25DE3.jpeg

I want to have something autographed but I know it’s hard & not trusted. 😔

Many things, from vinyls, cds and cassettes and magazines and especially Bedtime Stories velvet cover album stille sealead 

73082543_10216494791615948_8035592882616

GHV2 Remixed (not the bootleg)

23435279_10211684360598179_7192273103639

But as an item, probably this poster her team sent me back in 2007 I asked for it to Angela Becker after one show of Confessions in Paris (I need to take a better picture)

996819_10200557117624059_1238028925_n.jp

But most of all, all the memories fro the overs 20 concerts since 2001 (the first time she looked at me during Gone on The Drowned World Tour, holding her hand from the pit durint Reinventon or touching her arm in Lisbon during I Rise)  and Up For Grabs from the first row and especially all the friends I made.

20 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Thats something so special!!! Why they sent you autographed picture? 🤔 lucky you!!! DWT is my dream concert unfortunately wasn’t an adult back then lol! 😂 @cosmic_system

I just met her ex manager at the end of the show, and I asked if I could have a singed item. She asked for my email adresse and the next day she sent me an email asking fro my home adresse and many months later the poster was delivered! 

On 2/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, master468 said:

I have a lot, for example:

All Madonna - Music (Special Limited Editions) :

4QDUA5w.jpg

Be careful when buying sealed copies of these editions...the black foam where the cd is can stuck to the last page of the booklet and damage it. Also, some time ago, my cd was completly glued to the black foam...it was hard to separate them. Not a good choice. If it happened to me it can happen to everyone buying this. It looks good outside, but in the inside...

I dont know wich is my most valuable item. It was my first tour...I paid 75 euros or more for a DWT barcelona bootleg cdr. My sister paid for it, actually. She also paid for my copy of SEX book. Most of my stuff is up for sale, cause it doesnt mean a thing to me anymore.  One day I will be gone, and there is no one left to leave it...so. I realized I dont need it. Those two, DWT cd and SEX I wont sell. 

8 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Guy is just an idiot, and i met and talked with him many times. 

Me too... I remember one day at a hotel lobby, I told him I have a gift for M “very expensive thing” he said put it under my name at the information desk & I did & till this day I regret it coz I’m so sure he took it to his wife. 😔😒😑

3 minutes ago, emanon said:

Be careful when buying sealed copies of these editions...the black foam where the cd is can stuck to the last page of the booklet and damage it. Also, some time ago, my cd was completly glued to the black foam...it was hard to separate them. Not a good choice. If it happened to me it can happen to everyone buying this. It looks good outside, but in the inside...

I dont know wich is my most valuable item. It was my first tour...I paid 75 euros or more for a DWT barcelona bootleg cdr. My sister paid for it, actually. She also paid for my copy of SEX book. Most of my stuff is up for sale, cause it doesnt mean a thing to me anymore.  One day I will be gone, and there is no one left to leave it...so. I realized I dont need it. Those two, DWT cd and SEX I wont sell. 

Really??? I didn’t know!!! I have only “pink version” & it’s sealed. 🧐 me too lol my sis paid for my 2 copies of SEX “US version” 😅 & you won’t be gone. 😎 

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Really??? I didn’t know!!! I have only “pink version” & it’s sealed. 🧐 me too lol my sis paid for my 2 copies of SEX “US version” 😅 & you won’t be gone. 😎 

unfortunely its true about that cd. Sometimes its not a good choice buying sealed items.