Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Take A BowPositive: Great ballad and single that truly deserved it's number one spot. I love those little synths (check me on that, I'm not quite sure what they are) at the beginning where you really hear them.Negative: Can I get a performance or something? Jeez. She's neglected the song, and that's saddening.Next (y'all are going to hate me for this one): Autotune Baby

Justify My Love

Positive: the bass line 

Negative: probably nothing

Next: Messiah

YAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAY MY LIFE BY BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK

Messiah

Positive: The string outro. Just beautiful 

Negative: I can't think of one, LOL @ Me

Next: I'm Addicted

The Beast Within:

Positive 1: The live performance in TGS is flawless.

Positive 2: You won't find a more mystic Madonna.

Negative: I don't know why she kept the lines from Justify My Love. They don't match the rest.

Next song: Like a Flower

Like A Flower.

positive: the chord progression on the chorus is just heaven, and the production is incredibly good. the lyrics are clever, and the 'flower' metaphore is interesting, as a love that never stops growing up, even thought you don't make it grow anymore.

negative: why wasn't released as a B-side? some nice details on the chorus, as a different dum sound, would have made the song even more awesome (or a simple tambourine).

next song: Spanish Lesson

I'm Going Bananas 

Positives: "Who knows? Could be the wine I drink or its the way I think that makes me gonzo." One of my favorite "this bitch is crazy" Madonna tracks. Complete nonsense but so much fun. I love the almost insulting Spanish accent. 

Negatives: I have no idea what the fuck she is talking about.

Next: Tragic Girl

Erotica,

Positive: A kind of edgy song uncommon for pop musics standards at any stage of Madonna's career. I really don't think it's radio friendly but it does sound interesting. And the words are so hypnotic and almost hunting @.@

Negative: It's been perfomed live in its 'original' version and 'pace' only once.

Next,

Run :silly:

Get Together,

Positive: One of the best tracks number 2 on any Madonna record ever! Very Kyliesque, reminds of Holiday Stardust 2001 mix, very ethereal and super duper gayly danceable if you know what I mean.

Negative: Basic lyrics. It's not as famous as Hung Up or Sorry since it was released during the tour and the video did not help that much. It wasn't performed live again.

Next, Miss You

Dear Jessie

Positive:  It was a single (I remember finding that out when I just started getting into collecting, and it was a definite WTF moment.)  Fun song, great single cover, vinyl AND CD picture discs.  I love it when M does the unusual or unexpected.

Negative: No remixes, never performed live.  

Next: Easy Ride