Best Album Cover

Enrico

Best album cover  

294 members voted

1. 1. Which is the best Madonna album cover?

After the great talk about the LAP cover, let's move the discussion here...

I voted for True Blue because I like the fact that it doesn't even bear her name, she is so famous there is no need saying. And the pose is iconic and glamorous.

I personally love the LAP cover and I like what's been said in the other thread, it challenges the Stones and Springsteen in a feminine way. Very political.

I also like American Life, despite the single was better. Love the deconstruction of the American flag:

R-526982-1304677658.jpeg.jpg

Finally, I love the concept behind the Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart, with the strings. The other two covers are terrible. Standard is dull, Super Deluxe is horrid.

As I said before, Bedtime Stories only works in its version upside down. The other makes no sense. It could have been much better:

Madonna+-+Bedtime+Stories.jpg

I chose True Blue, its so classic and iconic. Larger than life. Then I would choose Madonna, Like A Virgin, COADF, Erotica and Rebel Heart. Then Like A Prayer, Music, ROL, American Life, and Bedtime Stories

Worst Hard Candy bc its too much and MDNA which is a bit underwhelming.

Most overrated I would say is Ray Of Light ? 

3 minutes ago, Winn said:

I wonder what room the LAP cover was filmed in. It looks like a church. It'd be cool to go there and stand by exact window.

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

she could have show her expressive, beautiful and artistic face too

660dbb56a2b4da6e7d52cf0761188c5b.jpg

She has never been more beautiful than this picture

Hard Candy

Just kidding, lol. :laughing: Of course, I'd choose True Blue. A beautiful image that has become so iconic. It's a gorgeous cover. My second choice would be Like a Virgin. Meisel and Ritts seem to have always brought the best out of Madonna in their images of her.