Best Album Cover

Enrico

Best album cover  

294 members voted

1. 1. Which is the best Madonna album cover?

16 hours ago, LindebergBoy said:

The single cover in colour would have been much better for the LP. Or the black and white outtake. 

The cover for her forthcoming album is going to be really special and iconic. 

prayer-color-madonna-1989.jpg

e4e42ca5b6e08c65e1bec418fb8d76d1.jpg

that is a very good impersonation of madonna. I've actually seen it a few times before and thought it was her too.

21 hours ago, madenis said:

It's really hard to choose one of them 

Madonna got my vote because her face is legendary and fierce.

You can dance cover is the worst to me but it's in line with its time

I LOOOVED the YCD cover.  I can't remember the name of the magazine (somebody help me!) but I bought a Madonna collectible at the time that had a very similar, Spanish cover to it.  It was so breathtaking that I couldn't stop looking at that picture for days.  

I chose the LAV cover for very similar reasons.  On my living room wall is a HUGE poster of one of the stills from the LAV video.  She was gorgeous and so wanton at this time.  If I wasn't a girl (or maybe I should since I am a girl?).  

Anyways, I'm trailing off topic here and getting very sweaty.  

Image result for picture of Madonna single Like A Virgin

1. Ray Of Light - Ethereal and mystical. This is what an accomplished legend looks like.

2. True Blue - Christoper Flynn said it best "A face like an ancient Roman statue".

3. Like A Virgin - Eye-poppingly sexy and arguably her most "iconic" in the true sense of the word.

4. Like A Prayer - Provocative. Artistic. Instant-classic.

5. Confessions On A Dancefloor - Very well-executed concept, visually enthralling.

6. Madonna - Effortlessly cool.

7. Rebel Heart (Deluxe) - Distinguishable and a nice nod to her debut. Love the other versions, as well.

8. Music - Aesthetically pleasing, love the colours.

9. Erotica - Very cheap and sophisticated at the same time. Couldn't pick a better cover.

10. Bedtime Stories - Timeless, elegant and gorgeous photograph, both upside down and up.

11. American Life - Ironic, defiant and very memorable, for better or worse.

12. MDNA (Deluxe) - "Um, I think this will do", basically but I'll take it, the standard edition is my favorite.

13. Hard Candy - Graphic design is my passion. It looks like a tacky fanmade from Coverlandia but I do appreciate her sense of humor.