When Madonna leaked a fake version of American life

emanon

On 3/8/2019 at 2:21 AM, professormouse said:

I'd only ever vaguely heard about it 'till now.
U notice here 'non digital' recordings don't seem so 'leaky' ?
And are arguably better songs ??
The Portuguese Madonna now ?
Had to run out of Spanish, islands and phrases one time.
The Ray Of Light [whatever they are] demo assembly of the Other songs sounds very Indian to me.
The production trimmed that all over.
American Life ?
Flopped has been used to describe Madonna singles b4.
Backfired....that was a new one.
Americans kill millions and use that as a 'video treatment'....ooh there's a hard sell ?

What?

On 3/8/2019 at 2:21 AM, professormouse said:

I'd only ever vaguely heard about it 'till now.
U notice here 'non digital' recordings don't seem so 'leaky' ?
And are arguably better songs ??
The Portuguese Madonna now ?
Had to run out of Spanish, islands and phrases one time.
The Ray Of Light [whatever they are] demo assembly of the Other songs sounds very Indian to me.
The production trimmed that all over.
American Life ?
Flopped has been used to describe Madonna singles b4.
Backfired....that was a new one.
Americans kill millions and use that as a 'video treatment'....ooh there's a hard sell ?

Oh Madonna you have smoked too much weed once again...

19 minutes ago, Fighter said:

@deathproof @TonyMontanaIf you cant decode someones writing style, ignore it instead of laughing at people. 

Relax and don't create a drama that doesn't exist. Proffessormouse and i spent almost a full hour having fun together via pm after that conversation. See it didn't create any drama, it creates a new friendship. The only thing i've said is "Oh Madona you have smoked too much weed once again" there's absolutely nothing insulting and it's clearly humour. Proffessor mouse was clearly amsued by my comment, you wanna see the screencaps of our private conversation after that comment ? It's even totally silly to begin with having to justify a funny sentence like "Oh Madonna you have smoked too much weed again"... 

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

Relax and don't create a drama that doesn't exist. Proffessormouse and i spent almost a full hour having fun together via pm after that conversation. See it didn't create any drama, it creates a new friendship. The only thing i've said is "Oh Madona you have smoked too much weed once again" there's absolutely nothing insulting and it's clearly humour. Proffessor mouse was clearly amsued by my comment, you wanna see the screencaps of our private conversation after that comment ? It's even totally silly to begin with having to justify a funny sentence like "Oh Madonna you have smoked too much weed again"... 

Im glad you were able to figure it out but I got complaints for a reason and we dont want people being disrespected. Thats why we wrote the guidelines. Thanks for telling me how to moderate I will take this into consideration in the future.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 2:29 PM, libraguy_1020 said:

Does anyone have this original file to share?

I have it somewhere, I thought it was when Music was being released, so it's AL... it was a 5Mb file, I have it cropped  on my cell as a notification tone too ! I cannot send a pic because it's impossible to me to upload pics in this forum, I don't now why...