Your top 15 worst songs released by Madonna

Lucifer's Angel

On 5/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, DWMG said:

i think we are all agree that she wrote so many dulls during the last decade. It's like if her filter for trash is broken since 2007. You can make 2 albums with all of them. :Madonna039:

Unfortunately, I think that filter was Warner Bros :cryin:

8 hours ago, Kieran said:

Unfortunately, I think that filter was Warner Bros :cryin:

Not at all. Remember Warner Bros didn't prevent Spanish lesson... We have a really good understanding of the tracks she recorded that were rejected and we have never heard of any songs as bad as Bday song or Some girls from the 90s or 00's. Warner Bros didn't "filter" anything, she just didn't write stupid songs. 

11 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Not at all. Remember Warner Bros didn't prevent Spanish lesson... We have a really good understanding of the tracks she recorded that were rejected and we have never heard of any songs as bad as Bday song or Some girls from the 90s or 00's. Warner Bros didn't "filter" anything, she just didn't write stupid songs. 

There's a little difference: ok, in the past we had stupid (and bad) songs Cry Baby, Can't Stop, Spanish Lesson, Love Makes To World Go Round etc etc, but they were the exception, not the rule... whereas on the last three albums there's an unbelievable amount of garbage.

P.S. I overall appreciate Madame X, but it's not exempted from the issues that have plagued the '10.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, cyberrage said:

Never could connect with that one or find much meaning or cohesion in the lyrics, shit fails all the time:) prefer b day song

Well, while I don't think that Nothing Fails is a bad song (just an ok ballad) I don't get all the praise such as "Madonna most underrated song!", "One of her best ballads!" or "Should have been American Life's lead single!"... come on, any ballad on Music is vastly superior.

Edited by Renato Iodice (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Renato Iodice said:

Well, while I don't think that Nothing Fails is a bad song (just an ok ballad) I don't get all the praise such as "Madonna most underrated song!", "One of her best ballads!" or "Should have been American Life's lead single!"... come on, any ballad on Music is vastly superior.

Nothing fails is one of the best songs in her discography ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me

B-Day Song
Superstar 
Incredible 
Body Shop
Shoo-Bee-Doo
Hey You

That’s all I can think of right now :Madonna038:

I'm a new fan, and i didn't listen to all madona songs yet :(, (sorry!) i'm missing all her albums from 2000s and 2010s (except Madame X, and some songs from different albums like Hung Up, Hollywood, Give It To Me, 4 Minutes, Music, etc...), but for me the most Rare song, and i don't say worst because is not a bad song (is just very rare) for me is Act of Contrition, i think Like a Prayer deserved a better ending, i don't why she end the album with that, it could have been ended with Pray For Spanish Eyes, or with a new song!

Edited by gonna dress u up (see edit history)