professormouse

Madonna - I Want You (Julian Hirsh Club Mix) mp3

7 hours ago, professormouse said:

Hi
I just wanna try out this link with this and ask if it was ever lossless ?

1 file, 9.1 MBThe transfer expires in 6 days at 04h56 (GMT)

https://www.transfernow.net/files/?utm_source=285dm1f3oh3n&utm_medium=&utm_content=en

This Julian Hirsh Club Mix is actually a better sound quality of the Warren Rigg Mix that is mislabeled as the Vasquez Mix. A lossless does not exist. 

13 hours ago, Ryder said:

This Julian Hirsh Club Mix is actually a better sound quality of the Warren Rigg Mix that is mislabeled as the Vasquez Mix. A lossless does not exist. 

So many mixes, So little time.
Ta !
The 'Warren Rigg' one I have is all kinda balanced on the left whereas this is clearer and both channels.
Edit = The saga continues...
http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?action=printable&fid=1&tid=15555

15 hours ago, bertrand said:

Warren's is made from the orchestral

Oooh, so it wasn't comissioned?? I always thought even it was unreleased it was actually comissioned for some sort of release

10 hours ago, Unruhe said:

Oooh, so it wasn't comissioned?? I always thought even it was unreleased it was actually comissioned for some sort of release

Nope, that's not an official mix... it's just good :)

On 3/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, bertrand said:

Nope, that's not an official mix... it's just good :)

Lol, indeed it surprisingly is

Though it's a little sad, then no mixes were comissioned for I Want You (that we know of at least)?

On 3/22/2019 at 11:07 PM, Unruhe said:

Lol, indeed it surprisingly is

Though it's a little sad, then no mixes were comissioned for I Want You (that we know of at least)?

The Warren Ring Club Mix 9:33 is commonly mistaken for Junior's Mix. Junior was in fact commissioned to do some club mixes which as we know got shelved and no more Junior since their fall out due to his 'Hello Juniors Bitch? This is Madonna! Are you there? Call me in Miami".... not!!

On 3/24/2019 at 10:36 PM, Ryder said:

The Warren Ring Club Mix 9:33 is commonly mistaken for Junior's Mix. Junior was in fact commissioned to do some club mixes which as we know got shelved and no more Junior since their fall out due to his 'Hello Juniors Bitch? This is Madonna! Are you there? Call me in Miami".... not!!

I read yesterday online [somewhere!] that there was just 3 copies of this mix on CD-R's and this 'Warren Rigg' left one at the club where Vasquez played at ?
It 'might' be on a HDD somewhere but yeh, no Wav file !
?????

12 hours ago, professormouse said:

I read yesterday online [somewhere!] that there was just 3 copies of this mix on CD-R's and this 'Warren Rigg' left one at the club where Vasquez played at ?
It 'might' be on a HDD somewhere but yeh, no Wav file !
?????

It was even confirmed on Billboard back in 1999 that Ring was responsible for that remix of I want you. 

6 minutes ago, Ryder said:

It was even confirmed on Billboard back in 1999 that Ring was responsible for that remix of I want you. 

'Spook-ily' two people have this CD-r on Discogs.......:thinker:

This is meant to be from '97 ?
Wrong 'names' but still available ??

https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Rare-Tracks-1-2/release/3648311

On 3/26/2019 at 6:00 AM, professormouse said:

Very curious the source of the "3 copies", please let me know if you can remember....

1 hour ago, bertrand said:

Very curious the source of the "3 copies", please let me know if you can remember....

I read a quite 'logical' explanation of 'Indian Summer'....and how it was one of Madge's songs....and that was a translation of it...Simples.

The '3 copies' of a CD-r [DVD-r ?] was mentioned in an article about Warren Rigg and him playing at a club that Junior Vasquez 'also' DJ'd at.
(Do you know which one...US 'obviously' ?)
I'm pretty sure it said one of them got broken and...it was just 'spooky' that this re-issue [?] CD-r thing...there's 2 Copies listed on Discogs as being 'in' peoples Collections.
IS this mp3 'clearer' than the other rips ??