The New Album Saga: Part III

Fighter

2 hours ago, LindebergBoy said:

Maluma was a last minute choice. Vocals on an already finished song. 

There is a Spanish interview where he cleary states thay met in London to work together on the track, and it was a few months before the more recent LA session...so not really a last minute addiction.

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Nah, we joined the forum on the same month of the same year tho. :kiss2:

I've been here before and on another forum giving you the right information and lyrics to new music before anyone else during both the Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart era. But you're right. I shall stay quiet from now on. Things change from month to month...

2 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

I've been here before and on another forum giving you the right information and lyrics to new music before anyone else during both the Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart era. But you're right. I shall stay quiet from now on. Things change from month to month...

Where did you get it from? The hacker who ruined Candy Shop, GMAYL and the whole Rebel Heart release?

Just now, LindebergBoy said:

Giving me the information? That sounds pretty much like "All you guys owe me a LOT for sharing so many stolen information, please suck up to me", thank you but no, thanks.

Anyway, I remember some of the info some of you people shared on here and some was confusing, mislabled, literally... Whatever.

How about we all wait for something official instead of blabbing whatever we hear from supposed middle men or whoever claims to 'know' anything? Speculation is good, but this is going too far.

7 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Giving me the information? That sounds pretty much like "All you guys owe me a LOT for sharing so many stolen information, please suck up to me", thank you but no, thanks.

Anyway, I remember some of the info some of you people shared on here and some was confusing, mislabled, literally... Whatever.

How about we all wait for something official instead of blabbing whatever we hear from supposed middle men or whoever claims to 'know' anything? Speculation is good, but this is going too far.

That's just your opinion. Stolen information? And frankly I don't care. You don't owe me anything and I'll never share anything again. I hope you're happy now. Have a good day. 

Let's be honest, y'all 

Most of the tidbits and 'exclusive' infos some users got in the past (including people behind some well-known M sites) came from the hacker(s) who robbed and then sold to selected fans literally everything from M's team devices FOR YEARS. 

That's how they were able to review supposed brand new tracks in advance and share details. 

I, for one, am very happy we don't know anything on what the new album will sound like...don't get me wrong, I am VERY thankful to those who SHARED and still share unreleased demos from the past, but when it comes to new music I prefer not knowing anything in detail, as it's happening right now (after the hacker arrest). 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Bel unpinned this topic