Rebel Heart.... please explain

Sultrysully

Rebel Heart was a beautiful mess. Love it. Inside Out is the only song I generally skip.

Inside Out is my favorite one Btw I don't think the production on the album is bad, the songs sound actually really good, in MDNA many songs do sound awful like with no depth at all

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk

That's because she no longer work with professional people...

Only cheap dj's and fucked rappers...

Not to mention her "co" writers.............................................:wide-eyes:

listen to "Like a prayer" and then "bitch i'm Madonna"...

or "Vogue" and then "Give me all your lovin'"

There are SEVERAL mistakes since Hard Candy...wrong writers, producers and """"""management""""""""

Just because the last two albums have some poor production, mixing and songs, doesnt mean people cant still enjoy the artistic value of the albums or the great songs in them. We know those albums are flawed but still good. The reason people are passionate in their criticism is because those errors are so so easy to fix, that its pretty much incomprehensible that they make it onto a finished product. The question is not “why arent her fans producing hits if they know so much”, the question is, “why someone like Madonna, who is so experienced, is working with people who cant produce a great sounding album”

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 2:46 PM, momosfantasy said:

Speak for yourself.  I LOVE Holy Water and S.E.X.

Those are also my fave tracks off the album

On 3/29/2019 at 3:42 AM, wtg1987 said:

All the mixing in the world was not going to save the awful tracks - holy water , BIM , sex - you can’t polish a turd ?

You are entitled to your own opinion. 

I personally like these tracks myself (I may have to consider that BIM is better solo).

On 3/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, Sultrysully said:

Help me understand one thing.   ....All of the bitches obsessing about the mixing of Rebel Heart.... when every one of them was on the net illegally downloading the material months and months early.  M and her team had to stop the bleeding.  For fucks sake... what was she supposed to do?  Really?  Tell me?  I'm waiting....  

She did what she had to do.

BUT, She Could have kept mixing and mastering her album.

I'm not complaining. MUSIC IS MUSIC. But as i said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but 'Those that just complain about RH being badly mastered and mixed or whatnot, just STOP. Sit down. Go on vacation. 

It was a very bad time for Madonna & her team and they couldn't do much but did all they can to stop the leaks. 

On 3/29/2019 at 12:03 PM, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Stop hating on Holy Water. That song is iconic. I will not take any slander for this gem. That and S.E.X. are some of the most well-produced tracks on the album. There isn't anything like that in her discography.

Yeah, only some people would think she is saying 'Jesus' but instead she is actually saying 'Yeezus'

PEOPLE LIKE TO START CONTROVERSY EVERYWHERE!