UK Ticket Prices

mickeyderon

15 minutes ago, mickeyderon said:

Could anyone tell me what sort of ticket prices Madonna had on the last tour in Manchester and Birmingham please ? Like what was the highest price and the cheapest ? I really want to see her this tour but I need an idea of prices please.

December 1. – Madonna @ London – O2 Arena – London | Average Ticket Price: $970.71 | Get In Price: $150

December 2. – Madonna @ London – O2 Arena – London | Average Ticket Price: $745.33 | Get In Price: $349

December 14. – Madonna @ Manchester – Phones4u Arena (Formerly Manchester Arena) | Average Ticket Price: $690.45 | Get In Price: $110

December 16. – Madonna @ Birmingham – Barclaycard Arena – (Formerly National Indoor Arena) | Average Ticket Price: $660.37 | Get In Price: $361

December 20. – Madonna @ Glasgow – The Hydro At SECC | Average Ticket Price: $824.53 | Get In Price: $389

19 hours ago, PWCCA said:

Oh, remember when Madonna tickets were £30-40? Those were the days... you could see your favourite artists, and not need to take out a bank loan in order to do so, lol

Chaka Khan was CONSIDERABLY cheaper to see live in Glasgow than Christine & The Queens.
Both were equally 'meh' for different reasons.

4 hours ago, professormouse said:

Chaka Khan was CONSIDERABLY cheaper to see live in Glasgow than Christine & The Queens.
Both were equally 'meh' for different reasons.

Prince, back in 2007, was only £31.21 a ticket.... and they were the best live shows I have ever attended.

5 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

Prince, back in 2007, was only £31.21 a ticket.... and they were the best live shows I have ever attended.

Do you know when he did the 'in the round tour' where he drove on stage [sorta] in a white car ?
Lovesexy was supposed to tour the UK the year b4 but there MAD STORMS here and the one show that was tried never really started.
Three nights in London I got to see.
There 'may' be a 'need a translator' account of it  s o m e where on Discogs ! :om:

11 hours ago, PWCCA said:

Yeah, I was there too... Prince always gave you your moneys worth and then some! I paid £105 to see M in Manchester last time, upper tier at the side. This was the show where she was really late, had a go at the audience for booing and finished with 'Material Girl'. Once of the most disappointing nights of my life.

11 hours ago, professormouse said:

Do you know when he did the 'in the round tour' where he drove on stage [sorta] in a white car ?
Lovesexy was supposed to tour the UK the year b4 but there MAD STORMS here and the one show that was tried never really started.
Three nights in London I got to see.
There 'may' be a 'need a translator' account of it  s o m e where on Discogs ! :om:

The 'in the round' tour was Lovesexy in 1988. He came ons stage in a Thunderbird. Probably his best tour.

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

The 'in the round' tour was Lovesexy in 1988. He came ons stage in a Thunderbird. Probably his best tour.

I forget exactly which night but I think this was the 3rd nite [of 3 !]  I saw him.
He did a 'piano medley' one night that was amazing.
The press had said they tried to put a gig on earlier in the year but the set [with the guys who climbed up to work the lights] wasn't safe enough for an outdoor stage with the storms.....that was 'the story'.
Found this BUT they have cut out all the VERY audible 'WHO ?'..'s that greeted George Clinton as he burst on stage !
He didn't stay very long....

ps
Do you remember the chocolate bars they were handing out for free ? x

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, Ryder said:

December 1. – Madonna @ London – O2 Arena – London | Average Ticket Price: $970.71 | Get In Price: $150

December 2. – Madonna @ London – O2 Arena – London | Average Ticket Price: $745.33 | Get In Price: $349

December 14. – Madonna @ Manchester – Phones4u Arena (Formerly Manchester Arena) | Average Ticket Price: $690.45 | Get In Price: $110

December 16. – Madonna @ Birmingham – Barclaycard Arena – (Formerly National Indoor Arena) | Average Ticket Price: $660.37 | Get In Price: $361

December 20. – Madonna @ Glasgow – The Hydro At SECC | Average Ticket Price: $824.53 | Get In Price: $389

I'm a bit lost by what the get in price is ? What do you mean by 'get in'?

I get the average price is this average of all the prices.

2 hours ago, professormouse said:

I forget exactly which night but I think this was the 3rd nite [of 3 !]  I saw him.
He did a 'piano medley' one night that was amazing.
The press had said they tried to put a gig on earlier in the year but the set [with the guys who climbed up to work the lights] wasn't safe enough for an outdoor stage with the storms.....that was 'the story'.
Found this BUT they have cut out all the VERY audible 'WHO ?'..'s that greeted George Clinton as he burst on stage !
He didn't stay very long....

ps
Do you remember the chocolate bars they were handing out for free ? x

I think it might have been the Sign 'O' The Times tour that was cancelled in 1987... they were planned at Wembley Stadium but were cancelled due to rain, no alternative was found unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

I think it might have been the Sign 'O' The Times tour that was cancelled in 1987... they were planned at Wembley Stadium but were cancelled due to rain, no alternative was found unfortunately.

There was one planned at an outside gig earlier in the year is all I remember.
That and the Person I went with to actual live nights not exactly 'joining in'.