Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

Now I can finally pretend that LFL never happened. From that era I'm only taking the Brits with me. (ok the song is cool still)

hahahaha omg you really don't like LFL video!! I honestly enjoy it! HOWEVER... I wish she used the strings live intro, in a way to announce the queen is back. Personal question, and I know it's the Ghosttown thread... but what would you have wished for the LFL video? can move it to the LFL thread but I'm curious :):heart:

hahahaha omg you really don't like LFL video!! I honestly enjoy it! HOWEVER... I wish she used the strings live intro, in a way to announce the queen is back. Personal question, and I know it's the Ghosttown thread... but what would you have wished for the LFL video? can move it to the LFL thread but I'm curious :):heart:

If there were one or two problems with the LFL video I could accept it, but its everything. The filters, the ridic sound effects that never stop, the shaky cameras to make it more exciting, the improvised looking coreography, the princess leia hair straight out of the IGTTYAS comedy section. The costumes that arent flattering to her body (cept the corset which was very RIT). The frantic editing without good pacing...Now i can finally forget (but i will never forgive) woops i changed the lyrics.

ALL these problems are gone in Ghosttown, completely. I already thanked her like 3 times in social media. I will show this video to everyone I've ever met and I'll probably even buy a billboard screen and play it for the next 22.3 years  :kissy: This era has been officially saved.

Can't wait for that remix to comes out (of course we're gonna wait for it lol).

I really love the video. I'm happy to see her put this much effort.

If there were one or two problems with the LFL video I could accept it, but its everything. The filters, the ridic sound effects that never stop, the shaky cameras to make it more exciting, the improvised looking coreography, the princess leia hair straight out of the IGTTYAS comedy section. The costumes that arent flattering to her body (cept the corset which was very RIT). The frantic editing without good pacing...Now i can finally forget (but i will never forgive) woops i changed the lyrics.

ALL these problems are gone in Ghosttown, completely. I already thanked her like 3 times in social media. I will show this video to everyone I've ever met and I'll probably even buy a billboard screen and play it for the next 22.3 years  :kissy: This era has been officially saved.

I second to every single word baby... 

my heart sank deeper and deeper when I 1st saw LFL video...

But this.... totally blew my brain off...  its gonna be my most fav video ever...ever.....

Now I can finally pretend that LFL never happened. From that era I'm only taking the Brits with me. (ok the song is cool still)

The more i read your posts the more i think we have similar tastes ! The three things i prefer since the beginning of the promo are : LFL at the Brits, the Iheart performance and the GT video.

Despite all the positivity, now the press are trashing her AGAIN for trying to premiere a video on an app. Ok, it was a big fail that should just put an end to these gimmicks. If anything she should do a live stream on Youtube and premiere it there, maybe with a live introduction, wouldn't that be awesome? And that would probably work. Not sure how much money she got from Meerkat but they should choose more wisely what they associate her name with.

Meerkat just didn't have the resources. It's not fit for a queen  :Madonna053: 

I know some people were able to see the video there finally but it didnt work for me at all...