Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

The thing is that... it's been promoted in both Europe and the US. It has already a video and the physical single comes out tomorrow... Now, it's a complete different story if the general public don't give a shit about it  :broken:

There's an important thing missing : Interscope/Live Nation promo. Did you see any TV spot about Living for Love, or Ghosttown or the Album. Here, in France : nothing, kedal, nada...

New on Ghosttown EP

Madonna will put up three new Ghosttown remixes on her YouTube official channel tomorrow. The remixes are by Offer NissimMindskap and Armand Van Helden. The Offer remix is told to be epic. The Mindskap is very good and it has minimal vocals.

When the Behind The Scene of Ghosttown video was published, many of you asked the name of the remixes used. Well, we can tell you that the remixes are THRILL and Dj Yiannis String Intro Mix. The Yiannis String Intro Mix is an amazing piano mix. You will love it.

Those both mixes will be in the Ghosttown Remixes EP that will have 10 remixes. It’s tentatively out on May 12.

Finally some mixes will be a TIDAL exclusive.

from DrownedMadonna

New on Ghosttown EP

Madonna will put up three new Ghosttown remixes on her YouTube official channel tomorrow. The remixes are by Offer NissimMindskap and Armand Van Helden. The Offer remix is told to be epic. The Mindskap is very good and it has minimal vocals.

When the Behind The Scene of Ghosttown video was published, many of you asked the name of the remixes used. Well, we can tell you that the remixes are THRILL and Dj Yiannis String Intro Mix. The Yiannis String Intro Mix is an amazing piano mix. You will love it.

Those both mixes will be in the Ghosttown Remixes EP that will have 10 remixes. It’s tentatively out on May 12.

Finally some mixes will be a TIDAL exclusive.

from DrownedMadonna

This whole post is a laughable mess.

Tidal....

May 12.....

I think her team has officially lost it.

I made rips from YouTube for the new remixes (m4a @ 256 Kbps):

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2161-dl-ghosttown-official-new-remixes-offer-nissim-armand-van-helden/

Offer Nissim Drama Mix is great (love the intro) but the regular mix is too similar to the Living For Drums Mix of L4L.

I'm loving it too, they are the best remixes I've listened to in a time!