Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

Confirmed as the 2nd single at the taping of Jonathan Ross' show!

MTribe:

At the taping of the Madonna special episode last night Jonathan Ross gave the heartfelt ballad co-penned by his guest together with Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Evan Bogart the official seal when he announced it as the second single from the Rebel Heart album.

And speaking of single, MadonnaTribe can exclusively report that Ghosttown is going receive a video treatment, but the clip won’t probably be ready before the beginning of the month of April. On the other hand, chances are that the song will impact radio much sooner than that!

to be honest, I've ONLY heard "Living For Love", off the 9 already released songs, because it's the single. I don't want to spoil the rest of the album for me until it's officially released. I listened to Ghosttown after Billboard confirmed it as the 2nd single, and I already love it! it was the kind of song that M needed to release, instead of another dance-hit.

how did I do to listen to only one of the songs during almost 2 months? I still don't know.

YAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song off RH. It better have an epic music video like a short film.

THIS ! +100000000000000000000

M if you read this : You have made the perfect choice for the second single, now make the perfect choice as well for the video : A video with a story line ! Not once again a video that consist of a succession of beautiful visuals with no real story ! More than the form now it's time for the substance to come back. Make a movie-like video, this is the way to go now, especially for such a cinematographic song like Ghosttown.

THIS ! +100000000000000000000

M if you read this : You have made the perfect choice for the second single, now make the perfect choice as well for the video : A video with a story line ! Not once again a video that consist of a succession of beautiful visuals with no real story ! More than the form now it's time for the substance to come back. Make a movie-like video, this is the way to go now, especially for such a cinematographic song like Ghosttown.

twitter/instagram madonna/guy or anyone associated with her.

not sure they would read this forum...