Last Madonna song you heard on the radio?

I literally hear Madonna on radio everyday here in France, really like several times a day. Only old songs as you guess but i cannot take my car and go for a 10 minutes drive without hearing Madonna in one of the 7 stations i have put on favorites on my car radio. We always laugh with my bf because sometimes he likes to kid with me about Madonna being over (he likes her it's just for fun) and i'm like 2 or 3 times a day in the car "See ! Madonna again !". I don't know why, because like two years ago i didn't hear her that much, sure she got good airplays but currently it's really big. I can say she's the non-french artist i hear the most on radio (not talking about the young and current pop stars of course).  These last two days i just drove for like 20 minutes each day and i heard True Blue, Express Yourself, Papa don't preach and Holiday ! It's really heaven for a Madonna fan in France currently ! 

• 2 months later...

as i already mentionned here in France i hear Madonna (pre 2006) all the times on radio, everyday but this month i heard two tracks i'd never thought i'd hear on radio ! "Sidewalk talk" two weeks ago and yesterday "Spotlight". Even though it's a local radio that was so nice to hear them randomly while driving !

27 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Madonna gets played a lot here in Italy lately tbh, especially her post 00s catalogue, songs like GI2M, 4M, GhostTown, Sorry, Jump and mostly Hung Up! But I think the last one I heard was a few days ago, Don't Tell Me! 

I heard Funana on the radio the other day. The radio hosts started chanting the dead artists names along with her. It was amazing :drama: