Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

I'm afraid that if she makes a video for it I'm gonna be somewhat dissapointed because it will be so hit and miss for me.

What i DONT want: Studio sets, all coreography dancing, etc. That's so basic.

What I'd love: Rent a mansion and have a party with her dancers and high profile friends and just be the crazy, spontaneous silly girl she likes to be behind the scenes, which people rarely get to see. Just have fun. Yes maybe throw in some coreography there a little bit, but not overdoing it.

What I'd love: Rent a mansion and have a party with her dancers and high profile friends and just be the crazy, spontaneous silly girl she likes to be behind the scenes, which people rarely get to see. Just have fun. Yes maybe throw in some coreography there a little bit, but not overdoing it.

I kinda have the same vision, with more of a Michel Gondry/Cibo Matto (à la "Sugar Water") feel to it.

I want some of what y'all are drinking - the general public is gonna murder this song. I think its a fun track but its hardly going to increase the album's profile. 

Why would they "murder" it? If haters don't want Madonna doing trendy current music then who cares what they think? The song is exactly what young people are consuming by the bucket loads and it's one of my favourite tracks from the album by far.

Its totally a great track. Totally. She is having a ball and it shows... but if an anthem like Turn Up The Radio didn't hit this isn't even going to impact. I'm all for her being #1 but it just doesn't seen reasonable especially with a novelty cut like this. Honestly since the bubblegum 80s I don't think Madonna has released such a pandering desperate sounding tune. I love it and it is great fun. 

What is the goal of a single anyway? To sell records or to get a kid thats 15 to say "bitch i'm madonna"? Honestly the "goal" has been elusive for the whole RH era.

If she wants to sell records to grown folks JOA is the safest choice, bring back the cowboy hat, jeans, and the fake guitar playing for another Love Profusion/Don't Tell Me style video showcasing how "normal" she can act.

If she wants to impact pre-pubescents then more surgery, bigger wigs, grills, and more cartoonish behavior I 'spose. 

if an anthem like Turn Up The Radio didn't hit this isn't even going to impact. 

Apples and oranges. TUTR worked on stage (the crowd went really crazy at the Olympia gig) but on the album - and as a single - it was just Solveig's "Hello" 2.0.

At least, BIM doesn't sound like anything Madonna a sung before, and it's not really what people expect from her. It wouldn't have the biggest impact, but it would definitely raise eyebrows.

Apples and oranges. TUTR worked on stage (the crowd went really crazy at the Olympia gig) but on the album - and as a single - it was just Solveig's "Hello" 2.0.

At least, BIM doesn't sound like anything Madonna a sung before, and it's not really what people expect from her. It wouldn't have the biggest impact, but it would definitely raise eyebrows.

turn up the radio has lame in my eyes , the video and performance 

bith i'm madonna is way better , i like the demo with her laughing and diplo mix 

not my singel choice but i would like to have a video for a interlude on tour :-)

TUTR is too generic. Sorry. It was cute live but it wasn't a hit, especially by 2012.

What Madonna needs are strong statements, Ghosttown is on one side of the spectrum, BIM is on the other. It would show she really doesn't give a fuck in a fun way, and maybe people would even start accepting her and her sense of humour. It would show her humour most of all which people don't think she really has...

I don't think middle of the road tracks like LFL and Joan Of Arc can make a big impact at all. 

I hope so, 

It's not my fave song from Rebel heart album but I need unexpected song release as a single.

Bitch I'm Madonna is one of that kind of song.

And my idea of Music video is kind of similar cosmopolitan behind scene video+ Madonna's last birthday party.

But it should be more spectacular. 

Something like Movie "The Great Gatsby" style.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image